It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is featuring a color combination of “Green, Gold and Black” together this week. I thought immediately of the Merry Little Christmas Designer Paper with the Old Olive and Basic Black colors. Add a little Gold Embossing and it works for this challenge!
Another quick and easy card from me…literally took me longer to pull out my embossing gun than it did to pull the entire card together. I’m doing my big Craft Fair tomorrow, so have been SUPER busy! Didn’t get as much done as I wanted…but isn’t that always the case?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Very Vanilla, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A length of Gold Edged Ribbon was wrapped around the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Merry Little Christmas Designer Paper and tied in a bow.
- The greeting from Watercolor Christmas was inked with Versamark and stamped on Very Vanilla then embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. It was cut with the Layered Oval Framelit and added to the larger Scallop Oval cut from Basic Black. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two of the trees in Watercolor Christmas were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla and colored with the Old Olive Stampin’ Blends…LOVE them! They were cut out and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A gold Metallic Shape star was added to the front tree.