Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop and we will be inspired by Christmas Carols over the next few weeks! Our second Christmas Carol is “Holly Jolly Christmas”…cards that “deck the halls” with boughs of evergreens, boughs and wreaths this week!
YUMMY CHRISTMAS & PEACEFUL BOUGHS
I combined a couple stamp sets this week to create my card! I liked the smaller size of the holly in Yummy Christmas, and the speckles and greeting from Peaceful Boughs!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The holly image from Yummy Christmas stamp set was stamped randomly in the background on a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, colored with Light & Dark Shaded Spruce and Light & Dark Real Red Stampin’ Blends.
- The speckle stamp from Peaceful Boughs was stamped randomly in the background with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink.
- The Gold Metallic Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in the bow on the front.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Crumb Cake and cut with the Beautiful Boughs Dies (I love those labels!) It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added to the greeting label!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV