Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop and we will be inspired by Christmas Carols over the next few weeks! Our second Christmas Carol is “Holly Jolly Christmas”…cards that “deck the halls” with boughs of evergreens, boughs and wreaths this week!
YUMMY CHRISTMAS & PEACEFUL BOUGHS
I combined a couple stamp sets this week to create my card! I liked the smaller size of the holly in Yummy Christmas, and the speckles and greeting from Peaceful Boughs!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The holly image from Yummy Christmas stamp set was stamped randomly in the background on a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, colored with Light & Dark Shaded Spruce and Light & Dark Real Red Stampin’ Blends.
- The speckle stamp from Peaceful Boughs was stamped randomly in the background with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink.
- The Gold Metallic Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in the bow on the front.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Crumb Cake and cut with the Beautiful Boughs Dies (I love those labels!) It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added to the greeting label!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27