Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop and we will be inspired by Christmas Carols over the next few weeks! Our second Christmas Carol is “Holly Jolly Christmas”…cards that “deck the halls” with boughs of evergreens, boughs and wreaths this week!
YUMMY CHRISTMAS & PEACEFUL BOUGHS
I combined a couple stamp sets this week to create my card! I liked the smaller size of the holly in Yummy Christmas, and the speckles and greeting from Peaceful Boughs!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The holly image from Yummy Christmas stamp set was stamped randomly in the background on a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, colored with Light & Dark Shaded Spruce and Light & Dark Real Red Stampin’ Blends.
- The speckle stamp from Peaceful Boughs was stamped randomly in the background with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink.
- The Gold Metallic Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in the bow on the front.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Crumb Cake and cut with the Beautiful Boughs Dies (I love those labels!) It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added to the greeting label!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF