Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop and we will be inspired by Christmas Carols over the next few weeks! Our second Christmas Carol is “Holly Jolly Christmas”…cards that “deck the halls” with boughs of evergreens, boughs and wreaths this week!
YUMMY CHRISTMAS & PEACEFUL BOUGHS
I combined a couple stamp sets this week to create my card! I liked the smaller size of the holly in Yummy Christmas, and the speckles and greeting from Peaceful Boughs!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The holly image from Yummy Christmas stamp set was stamped randomly in the background on a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, colored with Light & Dark Shaded Spruce and Light & Dark Real Red Stampin’ Blends.
- The speckle stamp from Peaceful Boughs was stamped randomly in the background with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink.
- The Gold Metallic Ribbon was wrapped around and tied in the bow on the front.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Crumb Cake and cut with the Beautiful Boughs Dies (I love those labels!) It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Gold Glitter Enamel Dots were added to the greeting label!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH