Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Home for the Holidays”! One of the signs for Christmas is hanging stockings on the mantle, so I made this card using Stampin’ Up!’s host only stamp set, A Merry Hello!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- The Real Red Braided Trim Ribbon was wrapped around to the back and adhered.
- Heartfelt Christmas was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Pear Pizzazz cardstock, then cut with the Tasteful Label Die.
- The mantle is the label die from Snow Time Dies that has been trimmed down and embossed with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The stockings were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Dark Granny Apple Green, Light Mossy Meadow and Dark Real Red Blends. They were hand-cut, with the string trimmed off, and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The white All The Trimmings Embellishments were added for the “hooks”.
So fun with the different stockings hanging up! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27