Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Home for the Holidays”! One of the signs for Christmas is hanging stockings on the mantle, so I made this card using Stampin’ Up!’s host only stamp set, A Merry Hello!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- The Real Red Braided Trim Ribbon was wrapped around to the back and adhered.
- Heartfelt Christmas was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Pear Pizzazz cardstock, then cut with the Tasteful Label Die.
- The mantle is the label die from Snow Time Dies that has been trimmed down and embossed with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The stockings were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Dark Granny Apple Green, Light Mossy Meadow and Dark Real Red Blends. They were hand-cut, with the string trimmed off, and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The white All The Trimmings Embellishments were added for the “hooks”.
So fun with the different stockings hanging up! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR