Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Home for the Holidays”! One of the signs for Christmas is hanging stockings on the mantle, so I made this card using Stampin’ Up!’s host only stamp set, A Merry Hello!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- The Real Red Braided Trim Ribbon was wrapped around to the back and adhered.
- Heartfelt Christmas was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Pear Pizzazz cardstock, then cut with the Tasteful Label Die.
- The mantle is the label die from Snow Time Dies that has been trimmed down and embossed with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The stockings were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Dark Granny Apple Green, Light Mossy Meadow and Dark Real Red Blends. They were hand-cut, with the string trimmed off, and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The white All The Trimmings Embellishments were added for the “hooks”.
So fun with the different stockings hanging up! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!