Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Home for the Holidays”! One of the signs for Christmas is hanging stockings on the mantle, so I made this card using Stampin’ Up!’s host only stamp set, A Merry Hello!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder.
- A 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- The Real Red Braided Trim Ribbon was wrapped around to the back and adhered.
- Heartfelt Christmas was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Pear Pizzazz cardstock, then cut with the Tasteful Label Die.
- The mantle is the label die from Snow Time Dies that has been trimmed down and embossed with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The stockings were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Dark Granny Apple Green, Light Mossy Meadow and Dark Real Red Blends. They were hand-cut, with the string trimmed off, and added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The white All The Trimmings Embellishments were added for the “hooks”.
So fun with the different stockings hanging up! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM