Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop them is “Hug in a Mug”! Stampin’ Up! has several coffee/mug type stamp sets now in the catalogs, so I went with one that I just got…Warm Hugs.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The 2-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of plaid Tis The Season Designer Paper was added across the front.
- A 1/8 x 5-1/4 strip of Gold Glimmer Paper added across the front.
- The red poinsettia print in Tis the Season Designer Paper was cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies, then added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Warm Hugs greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Layering Circles Dies (cause I forgot to get the dies that go with this stamp set! Yikes!) It is layered on the larger Layering Scallop Circle cut from Garden Green cardstock and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The cup from Warm Hugs was stamped with Garden Green Ink an the center with Real Red Ink, then punched with a 3/4″ Circle and added to the center.
- A few Adhesive Backed Snowflakes were added to the background.
Sometimes, I just love spending a little more time and doing some coloring. This is a perfect set for coloring! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR