Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop them is “Hug in a Mug”! Stampin’ Up! has several coffee/mug type stamp sets now in the catalogs, so I went with one that I just got…Warm Hugs.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The 2-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of plaid Tis The Season Designer Paper was added across the front.
- A 1/8 x 5-1/4 strip of Gold Glimmer Paper added across the front.
- The red poinsettia print in Tis the Season Designer Paper was cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies, then added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Warm Hugs greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Layering Circles Dies (cause I forgot to get the dies that go with this stamp set! Yikes!) It is layered on the larger Layering Scallop Circle cut from Garden Green cardstock and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The cup from Warm Hugs was stamped with Garden Green Ink an the center with Real Red Ink, then punched with a 3/4″ Circle and added to the center.
- A few Adhesive Backed Snowflakes were added to the background.
Sometimes, I just love spending a little more time and doing some coloring. This is a perfect set for coloring! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!