Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop them is “Hug in a Mug”! Stampin’ Up! has several coffee/mug type stamp sets now in the catalogs, so I went with one that I just got…Warm Hugs.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The 2-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of plaid Tis The Season Designer Paper was added across the front.
- A 1/8 x 5-1/4 strip of Gold Glimmer Paper added across the front.
- The red poinsettia print in Tis the Season Designer Paper was cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies, then added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Warm Hugs greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Layering Circles Dies (cause I forgot to get the dies that go with this stamp set! Yikes!) It is layered on the larger Layering Scallop Circle cut from Garden Green cardstock and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The cup from Warm Hugs was stamped with Garden Green Ink an the center with Real Red Ink, then punched with a 3/4″ Circle and added to the center.
- A few Adhesive Backed Snowflakes were added to the background.
Sometimes, I just love spending a little more time and doing some coloring. This is a perfect set for coloring! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF