Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop them is “Hug in a Mug”! Stampin’ Up! has several coffee/mug type stamp sets now in the catalogs, so I went with one that I just got…Warm Hugs.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The 2-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of plaid Tis The Season Designer Paper was added across the front.
- A 1/8 x 5-1/4 strip of Gold Glimmer Paper added across the front.
- The red poinsettia print in Tis the Season Designer Paper was cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies, then added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Warm Hugs greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Layering Circles Dies (cause I forgot to get the dies that go with this stamp set! Yikes!) It is layered on the larger Layering Scallop Circle cut from Garden Green cardstock and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The cup from Warm Hugs was stamped with Garden Green Ink an the center with Real Red Ink, then punched with a 3/4″ Circle and added to the center.
- A few Adhesive Backed Snowflakes were added to the background.
Sometimes, I just love spending a little more time and doing some coloring. This is a perfect set for coloring! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM