Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop them is “Hug in a Mug”! Stampin’ Up! has several coffee/mug type stamp sets now in the catalogs, so I went with one that I just got…Warm Hugs.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The 2-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of plaid Tis The Season Designer Paper was added across the front.
- A 1/8 x 5-1/4 strip of Gold Glimmer Paper added across the front.
- The red poinsettia print in Tis the Season Designer Paper was cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies, then added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Warm Hugs greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Layering Circles Dies (cause I forgot to get the dies that go with this stamp set! Yikes!) It is layered on the larger Layering Scallop Circle cut from Garden Green cardstock and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The cup from Warm Hugs was stamped with Garden Green Ink an the center with Real Red Ink, then punched with a 3/4″ Circle and added to the center.
- A few Adhesive Backed Snowflakes were added to the background.
Sometimes, I just love spending a little more time and doing some coloring. This is a perfect set for coloring! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV