Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is “Last Chance for Sale-A-Bration products”! Only another week of Sale-A-Bration is left!!! Oh my! Those three months certainly went by quickly, didn’t they? I used the popular stamp set from the second release, Painted Seasons, for my card today.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3/8 x 3-1/4 piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock was placed across the top of the 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- The small leaf cluster from Painted Seasons stamp set was stamped several times above and below with Pool Party Ink.
- Two flowers from Painted Seasons were stamped with Mango Melody Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Four Seasons Framelits, then added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two trio leaves from Painted Seasons stamp set were stamped with Shaded Spruce on scrap Whisper White and filled in with an AquaPainter, then cut with the Four Seasons Framelits.
- Just a Note from Flourishing Phrases was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- A trio of Adhesive Sequins was added to the background for a little bling!
I really will be sad to see this stamp set go away…so easy to use and I love that DisINKtive style of stamp! Now, continue the blog hop to see what our Design Team did with the Last Chance SAB Challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH