Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is “Last Chance for Sale-A-Bration products”! Only another week of Sale-A-Bration is left!!! Oh my! Those three months certainly went by quickly, didn’t they? I used the popular stamp set from the second release, Painted Seasons, for my card today.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 3/8 x 3-1/4 piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock was placed across the top of the 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- The small leaf cluster from Painted Seasons stamp set was stamped several times above and below with Pool Party Ink.
- Two flowers from Painted Seasons were stamped with Mango Melody Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Four Seasons Framelits, then added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two trio leaves from Painted Seasons stamp set were stamped with Shaded Spruce on scrap Whisper White and filled in with an AquaPainter, then cut with the Four Seasons Framelits.
- Just a Note from Flourishing Phrases was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- A trio of Adhesive Sequins was added to the background for a little bling!
I really will be sad to see this stamp set go away…so easy to use and I love that DisINKtive style of stamp! Now, continue the blog hop to see what our Design Team did with the Last Chance SAB Challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Love is in Air! Not only on February 14th, but really just about any time of the year. One thing we love about the Forever & Always Stamp Set and Always Dies, is that it isn't just for Valentine's Day! If you look closely, it is perfectly suited for any day...birthdays, anniversaries, or weddings! Our next collection featuring the Love You Always Suite has a little of everything! We've made three cards (one a fun fold), and a decorated gift box that has a couple treats and a surprise inside for someone special! See more details HERE!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC