Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop and our theme this week is Let’s Get Away…cards with a travel theme! Since it is still cold here in Ohio, I could use a little getaway! I’ve had this cute little set for a while, but hadn’t used it…thought it was perfect to pull out and use for this challenge! Follow my bliss? That would be to a warm, tropical place every winter!
ON TO ADVENTURE
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pretty Peacock cardstock.
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Tropical Oasis Designer Paper is added down the center.
- A 2 x 3-3/8 piece of Crumb Cake is torn across the top diagonally, then embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder. It is layered on a 3-1/4 x 3-3/8 piece of Pool Party cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting is stamped with Memento Black Ink in the upper right corner.
- The lady from On To Adventure was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Light & Dark Mango Melody, Light and Dark Flirty Flamingo, Light Poppy Parade, Light & Dark Crumb Cake, Light Petal Pink, Light Basic Black and Dark Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. She was hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The palm trees from Timeless Tropical were inked with Early Espresso, Old Olive and Shaded Spruce Markers, then stamped on Whisper White. It was cut with the In The Tropics Dies and added to the front.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones (carryover list) were added to the background.
So much fun coloring this great little adventure gal! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous Let’s Get Away card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH