Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop and our theme this week is Let’s Get Away…cards with a travel theme! Since it is still cold here in Ohio, I could use a little getaway! I’ve had this cute little set for a while, but hadn’t used it…thought it was perfect to pull out and use for this challenge! Follow my bliss? That would be to a warm, tropical place every winter!
ON TO ADVENTURE
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pretty Peacock cardstock.
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Tropical Oasis Designer Paper is added down the center.
- A 2 x 3-3/8 piece of Crumb Cake is torn across the top diagonally, then embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder. It is layered on a 3-1/4 x 3-3/8 piece of Pool Party cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting is stamped with Memento Black Ink in the upper right corner.
- The lady from On To Adventure was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Light & Dark Mango Melody, Light and Dark Flirty Flamingo, Light Poppy Parade, Light & Dark Crumb Cake, Light Petal Pink, Light Basic Black and Dark Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. She was hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The palm trees from Timeless Tropical were inked with Early Espresso, Old Olive and Shaded Spruce Markers, then stamped on Whisper White. It was cut with the In The Tropics Dies and added to the front.
- A trio of Holiday Rhinestones (carryover list) were added to the background.
So much fun coloring this great little adventure gal! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous Let’s Get Away card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6