This week’s blog hop theme is “Love is in the Air”, a Valentine card! I grabbed the Hearts & Kisses stamp set and punch. I love the SWAK lips!
HEARTS & KISSES
- The base 4-1/4 x 11 of Blushing Bride cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red is added on top.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic White has the lipstick swipe stamped twice with Blushing Bride ink in the lower right corner.
- A Stampin’ Dimensional holds the Red Twine Ribbon in place.
- A Scallop Heart was punched from Real Red cardstock and added on front.
- Sealed with a Kiss is stamped on 3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic White and the end cut at an angle. It is adhered to the heart.
- The lips were stamped with Blushing Bride Ink on Basic White and punched with the Kiss punch.
- Two Resin Hearts were added to the background.
I love this as a Valentine Card! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR