This week’s blog hop theme is “Love is in the Air”, a Valentine card! I grabbed the Hearts & Kisses stamp set and punch. I love the SWAK lips!
HEARTS & KISSES
- The base 4-1/4 x 11 of Blushing Bride cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red is added on top.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic White has the lipstick swipe stamped twice with Blushing Bride ink in the lower right corner.
- A Stampin’ Dimensional holds the Red Twine Ribbon in place.
- A Scallop Heart was punched from Real Red cardstock and added on front.
- Sealed with a Kiss is stamped on 3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic White and the end cut at an angle. It is adhered to the heart.
- The lips were stamped with Blushing Bride Ink on Basic White and punched with the Kiss punch.
- Two Resin Hearts were added to the background.
I love this as a Valentine Card! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Do you enjoy creating hand-made gifts for co-workers, neighbors, your mail person and package delivery drivers but often run out of time? We are back again this year with a brand-new GIFTS OF GOOD TASTE 2022 COLLECTION with SIX new packaging idea tutorials along with SIX more of our favorite holiday cookie and candy recipes! This year we've used Santa's Delivery Bundle and Santa Express DSP for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging ideas up with stamps and dies you already own...the recipe and package design are what is most important! See more details here!
Celebrate the most magical time of the year with the SNOWMAN MAGIC BUNDLE that helps you create unique, fun, and oh-snow-charming seasonal crafts. We've combined the SNOWMAN MAGIC BUNDLE with the STORYBOOK GNOMES DSP for a wintery background. This Collection of SIX tutorials contains FOUR card tutorials and TWO gift card holder tutorials to get you ready for the holiday season and winter special occasions! See more details HERE!