This week’s blog hop theme is “Love is in the Air”, a Valentine card! I grabbed the Hearts & Kisses stamp set and punch. I love the SWAK lips!
HEARTS & KISSES
- The base 4-1/4 x 11 of Blushing Bride cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red is added on top.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic White has the lipstick swipe stamped twice with Blushing Bride ink in the lower right corner.
- A Stampin’ Dimensional holds the Red Twine Ribbon in place.
- A Scallop Heart was punched from Real Red cardstock and added on front.
- Sealed with a Kiss is stamped on 3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic White and the end cut at an angle. It is adhered to the heart.
- The lips were stamped with Blushing Bride Ink on Basic White and punched with the Kiss punch.
- Two Resin Hearts were added to the background.
I love this as a Valentine Card! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27