This week’s blog hop theme is “Love is in the Air”, a Valentine card! I grabbed the Hearts & Kisses stamp set and punch. I love the SWAK lips!
HEARTS & KISSES
- The base 4-1/4 x 11 of Blushing Bride cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red is added on top.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic White has the lipstick swipe stamped twice with Blushing Bride ink in the lower right corner.
- A Stampin’ Dimensional holds the Red Twine Ribbon in place.
- A Scallop Heart was punched from Real Red cardstock and added on front.
- Sealed with a Kiss is stamped on 3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic White and the end cut at an angle. It is adhered to the heart.
- The lips were stamped with Blushing Bride Ink on Basic White and punched with the Kiss punch.
- Two Resin Hearts were added to the background.
I love this as a Valentine Card! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM