This week’s blog hop theme is “Love is in the Air”, a Valentine card! I grabbed the Hearts & Kisses stamp set and punch. I love the SWAK lips!
HEARTS & KISSES
- The base 4-1/4 x 11 of Blushing Bride cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red is added on top.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Basic White has the lipstick swipe stamped twice with Blushing Bride ink in the lower right corner.
- A Stampin’ Dimensional holds the Red Twine Ribbon in place.
- A Scallop Heart was punched from Real Red cardstock and added on front.
- Sealed with a Kiss is stamped on 3/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Basic White and the end cut at an angle. It is adhered to the heart.
- The lips were stamped with Blushing Bride Ink on Basic White and punched with the Kiss punch.
- Two Resin Hearts were added to the background.
I love this as a Valentine Card! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!