Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week the Design Team is featuring Masculine Cards! I must have a lot of males in my family because I never seem to have enough masculine cards! I designed this card for my Stamp Club members this month…hope they love it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- A 2-1/4 x 4-3/4 piece of the map pattern in World of Good was added to the background.
- Another 2 x 4-1/4 piece of the navy check pattern in World of Good was added on top next to it.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was stamped with the greeting from Beautiful World and added on top.
- A 1/4 x 4 piece of Brass Foil Paper was added over it.
- The globe holder was cut from Misty Moonlight cardstock, the background circle from Just Jade and the world from Cinnamon Cider. They were added to the front. The circle/globe was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Misty Moonlight In Color Enamel Dot was added to the globe for a little bling!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Next up for us to feature is the LOTS OF HEART Stamp Set and MANY HEARTS Dies! Even with all the hearts, this bundle is more than just a Valentine set! For this Lots of Heart Collection, we've made FOUR cards and TWO small favors, perfect to give someone you love or as a little thank you! We've paired this bundle with the cute and colorful Snail Mail Designer Paper and accessories. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC