Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week the Design Team is featuring Masculine Cards! I must have a lot of males in my family because I never seem to have enough masculine cards! I designed this card for my Stamp Club members this month…hope they love it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- A 2-1/4 x 4-3/4 piece of the map pattern in World of Good was added to the background.
- Another 2 x 4-1/4 piece of the navy check pattern in World of Good was added on top next to it.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was stamped with the greeting from Beautiful World and added on top.
- A 1/4 x 4 piece of Brass Foil Paper was added over it.
- The globe holder was cut from Misty Moonlight cardstock, the background circle from Just Jade and the world from Cinnamon Cider. They were added to the front. The circle/globe was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Misty Moonlight In Color Enamel Dot was added to the globe for a little bling!
Next up in our Annual Catalog releases is the absolutely darling WAY TO GOAT stamp set! Really...how much cuter can one set be? The greetings in it are perfect for those friends and family with a sense of humor! Our WAY TO GOAT COLLECTION of six card tutorials is combined with the Tasteful Label Dies and Subtles Designer Paper for a bright, fresh look! See more details HERE!
We love our next release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog called Nothing's Better Than! This whimsical stamp set with dies has coffee, cookies, cocktails and chocolate images...definitely some of our favorite things! And we've combined them with the NEW In Colors! Our NOTHING'S BETTER THAN COLLECTION of tutorials is an EXPANDED Collection with SIX projects! You'll get step-by-step instructions for FOUR cards and TWO small 3D favor projects...perfect for gift giving or upcoming craft fairs! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: 7AWMZ9PR