Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week the Design Team is featuring Masculine Cards! I must have a lot of males in my family because I never seem to have enough masculine cards! I designed this card for my Stamp Club members this month…hope they love it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- A 2-1/4 x 4-3/4 piece of the map pattern in World of Good was added to the background.
- Another 2 x 4-1/4 piece of the navy check pattern in World of Good was added on top next to it.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was stamped with the greeting from Beautiful World and added on top.
- A 1/4 x 4 piece of Brass Foil Paper was added over it.
- The globe holder was cut from Misty Moonlight cardstock, the background circle from Just Jade and the world from Cinnamon Cider. They were added to the front. The circle/globe was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Misty Moonlight In Color Enamel Dot was added to the globe for a little bling!
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We've also paired the Bundle with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!