Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week the Design Team is featuring Masculine Cards! I must have a lot of males in my family because I never seem to have enough masculine cards! I designed this card for my Stamp Club members this month…hope they love it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- A 2-1/4 x 4-3/4 piece of the map pattern in World of Good was added to the background.
- Another 2 x 4-1/4 piece of the navy check pattern in World of Good was added on top next to it.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was stamped with the greeting from Beautiful World and added on top.
- A 1/4 x 4 piece of Brass Foil Paper was added over it.
- The globe holder was cut from Misty Moonlight cardstock, the background circle from Just Jade and the world from Cinnamon Cider. They were added to the front. The circle/globe was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Misty Moonlight In Color Enamel Dot was added to the globe for a little bling!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Do you love trees? We LOVE trees! We are kicking off the upcoming August-December Catalog (formerly called Holiday Catalog) with the gorgeous Life is Beautiful Stamp Set! It has a wonderful full-branch tree in it! This EXPANDED collection of SIX tutorials has a delightful home décor project that can be changed for each season, and TWO card ideas! These are easy enough to complete in one class, or split them into two classes by doing two seasons and a card each class! You also could include the Life is Beautiful Stamp Set for an awesome product class! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4