Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week the Design Team is featuring Masculine Cards! I must have a lot of males in my family because I never seem to have enough masculine cards! I designed this card for my Stamp Club members this month…hope they love it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- A 2-1/4 x 4-3/4 piece of the map pattern in World of Good was added to the background.
- Another 2 x 4-1/4 piece of the navy check pattern in World of Good was added on top next to it.
- A 1 x 4 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was stamped with the greeting from Beautiful World and added on top.
- A 1/4 x 4 piece of Brass Foil Paper was added over it.
- The globe holder was cut from Misty Moonlight cardstock, the background circle from Just Jade and the world from Cinnamon Cider. They were added to the front. The circle/globe was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Misty Moonlight In Color Enamel Dot was added to the globe for a little bling!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6