Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is “National Coloring Day”. Did you know there was such a day? I sure didn’t! I decided to use my Christmas #ELFIE stamp set for this blog hop! SOOOO cute!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form base card.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Wrapped in Plaid Designer Paper.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 stripe of the reverse side was added towards the left side.
- Some Gold Tinsel Thread from the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley was added around the DSP and secured in the back.
- The Stitched Shape Oval was cut from Whisper White cardstock and the elf in a stocking from #ELFIE was stamped with Memento Black Ink. He was colored with Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Ivory, Light Flirty Flamingo and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. The oval was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The present from #ELFIE was stamped with Memento Black ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and colored with Light Cherry Cobbler and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends, then cut out and added to the oval.
- A trio of gold Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background of the oval for a little bling!
- A Holiday Hello was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Classic Label Punch (shortened) and added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional!
I really love the gold metallic running thru one side of this designer paper! Makes it SO elegant! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
This EXPANDED Special Collection using Ornate Style Stamp Set and Ornate Layers Dies (plus the Ornate Thanks greeting set) has FOUR cards and TWO 3D treat tutorials that will make you say WOW! The elaborate detail in these dies are amazing! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!