Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is “National Coloring Day”. Did you know there was such a day? I sure didn’t! I decided to use my Christmas #ELFIE stamp set for this blog hop! SOOOO cute!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form base card.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Wrapped in Plaid Designer Paper.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 stripe of the reverse side was added towards the left side.
- Some Gold Tinsel Thread from the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley was added around the DSP and secured in the back.
- The Stitched Shape Oval was cut from Whisper White cardstock and the elf in a stocking from #ELFIE was stamped with Memento Black Ink. He was colored with Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Ivory, Light Flirty Flamingo and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. The oval was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The present from #ELFIE was stamped with Memento Black ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and colored with Light Cherry Cobbler and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends, then cut out and added to the oval.
- A trio of gold Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background of the oval for a little bling!
- A Holiday Hello was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Classic Label Punch (shortened) and added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional!
I really love the gold metallic running thru one side of this designer paper! Makes it SO elegant! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR