Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is “National Coloring Day”. Did you know there was such a day? I sure didn’t! I decided to use my Christmas #ELFIE stamp set for this blog hop! SOOOO cute!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form base card.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Wrapped in Plaid Designer Paper.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 stripe of the reverse side was added towards the left side.
- Some Gold Tinsel Thread from the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley was added around the DSP and secured in the back.
- The Stitched Shape Oval was cut from Whisper White cardstock and the elf in a stocking from #ELFIE was stamped with Memento Black Ink. He was colored with Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Ivory, Light Flirty Flamingo and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. The oval was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The present from #ELFIE was stamped with Memento Black ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and colored with Light Cherry Cobbler and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends, then cut out and added to the oval.
- A trio of gold Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background of the oval for a little bling!
- A Holiday Hello was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Classic Label Punch (shortened) and added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional!
I really love the gold metallic running thru one side of this designer paper! Makes it SO elegant! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM