Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is “National Coloring Day”. Did you know there was such a day? I sure didn’t! I decided to use my Christmas #ELFIE stamp set for this blog hop! SOOOO cute!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form base card.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Wrapped in Plaid Designer Paper.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 stripe of the reverse side was added towards the left side.
- Some Gold Tinsel Thread from the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley was added around the DSP and secured in the back.
- The Stitched Shape Oval was cut from Whisper White cardstock and the elf in a stocking from #ELFIE was stamped with Memento Black Ink. He was colored with Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Ivory, Light Flirty Flamingo and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. The oval was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The present from #ELFIE was stamped with Memento Black ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and colored with Light Cherry Cobbler and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends, then cut out and added to the oval.
- A trio of gold Holiday Rhinestones were added to the background of the oval for a little bling!
- A Holiday Hello was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Classic Label Punch (shortened) and added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional!
I really love the gold metallic running thru one side of this designer paper! Makes it SO elegant! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV