Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is “Nothing But Neutrals”! We use neutrals all the time on cards…but can we do an entire card with nothing BUT neutrals? Let’s see what our Design Team did!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Gray cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, 1 x 4 panels of Basic Black, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and Gray Granite were added across the front in a paint swatch effect.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Wonderful Floral circle shape and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The large floral image from Wonderful Romance was stamped with Memento Black, then watercolored with Basic Gray, Gray Granite and Basic Black Markers. It was cut with the Wonderful Floral Framelits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals around the circle.
- A couple leaves were cut from Basic Black and a couple from Smoky Slate cardstock and tucked under the large floral and circle.
- Black Faceted Gems were added to the center of the flowers.
- Wink of Stella was added to the flowers, too.
- Basic Black Baker’s Twine was tied around the stems in a bow.
I think this is quite elegant looking in all neutrals…what do you think? Now, continue the blog hop to see what our Design Team did with the Nothing But Neutrals Challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Stampin' Up! has designed a "Make a Difference" stamp set called Nature's Beauty in the Holiday Catalog, where $3 of every sale goes towards mental health organizations in each market. To support this endeavor, we have created a collection of SIX card tutorials featuring the Nature's Beauty stamp set! We've already done the design work for you with step-by-step directions and cutting information for our SIX unique card design tutorials! More details here!