Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is “Nothing But Neutrals”! We use neutrals all the time on cards…but can we do an entire card with nothing BUT neutrals? Let’s see what our Design Team did!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Gray cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, 1 x 4 panels of Basic Black, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and Gray Granite were added across the front in a paint swatch effect.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Wonderful Floral circle shape and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The large floral image from Wonderful Romance was stamped with Memento Black, then watercolored with Basic Gray, Gray Granite and Basic Black Markers. It was cut with the Wonderful Floral Framelits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals around the circle.
- A couple leaves were cut from Basic Black and a couple from Smoky Slate cardstock and tucked under the large floral and circle.
- Black Faceted Gems were added to the center of the flowers.
- Wink of Stella was added to the flowers, too.
- Basic Black Baker’s Twine was tied around the stems in a bow.
I think this is quite elegant looking in all neutrals…what do you think? Now, continue the blog hop to see what our Design Team did with the Nothing But Neutrals Challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV