Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is “Nothing But Neutrals”! We use neutrals all the time on cards…but can we do an entire card with nothing BUT neutrals? Let’s see what our Design Team did!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Gray cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, 1 x 4 panels of Basic Black, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and Gray Granite were added across the front in a paint swatch effect.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Wonderful Floral circle shape and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The large floral image from Wonderful Romance was stamped with Memento Black, then watercolored with Basic Gray, Gray Granite and Basic Black Markers. It was cut with the Wonderful Floral Framelits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals around the circle.
- A couple leaves were cut from Basic Black and a couple from Smoky Slate cardstock and tucked under the large floral and circle.
- Black Faceted Gems were added to the center of the flowers.
- Wink of Stella was added to the flowers, too.
- Basic Black Baker’s Twine was tied around the stems in a bow.
I think this is quite elegant looking in all neutrals…what do you think? Now, continue the blog hop to see what our Design Team did with the Nothing But Neutrals Challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF