It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is “Oh the Places We Will Go”…sort of a travel theme this week! I immediately thought to use my Mediterranean Moments stamp set…it brings back great memories of being on the Stampin’ Up! Mediterranean Incentive Trip last year! LOVED touring Europe and will definitely go back one day!
These little cafe tables and outdoor restaurants were all over Italy and Spain. I also loved the flowers and greenery hanging from windows! This photo was taken in Cannes with the flowering vine just hanging off the trellis!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Calypso Coral cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of Calypso Coral was added to the left side of the 3 x 4 piece of Black Stripe pattern from Neutrals Paper Pack and then was added to a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- The greeting from Suite Sentiments was stamped with Calypso Coral Ink in the top right corner.
- The image from Mediterranean Moments was stamped with Basic Black Archival Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then watercolored with an AquaPainter and Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight and Basic Black Markers.
- It was cut with the largest Stitched Oval Shape, then adhered to the largest oval of Basic Black Cardstock cut with the Layering Ovals. I love that these framelits coordinate so well together! It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A piece of scrap Calypso Coral cardstock was punched with the Badge Punch, and trimmed so that only the scallop portion peaks under the oval.
- A small piece of Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon is tied in a knot and added to the left side of the oval with a Mini Glue Dot.
Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team creations this week! I can’t wait to see what they chose to do! Next up is the Create with Connie and Mary website to see more about our April Mini Session that just opened, then continue on to Mary Brown and check out her design or head backwards to Melissa Davies!
Create with Connie and Mary April 2017 Mini Session JUST OPENED! It’s not too late to join!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!