Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week the Design Team is featuring Ombre Cards…light to dark variations using only one single color! Another challenge! Whew! Even though I actually selected this challenge, I was kind of dreading it! But, it turned out much easier and better than I expected!
I’ve done ink Ombre cards before, but this time I used the die from Ornate Borders to give me my one color/tone variation!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Purple Posy cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Ornate Borders floral die was cut from Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather and Purple Posy cardstocks, then adhered to a 4 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock with Monoadhesive Glue.
- The tag from Ornate Frames die was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the greeting from Comfort & Hope stamp set with Gorgeous Grape Ink. A 1/8″ hole was punched on one end.
- The Tricolor Ribbon was wrapped around the Whisper White and the tag added to the knot.
- The Whisper White panel was added to a 4-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock, then added to the front of the card.
That’s it! Really! Nice and easy! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6