Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week the Design Team is featuring Ombre Cards…light to dark variations using only one single color! Another challenge! Whew! Even though I actually selected this challenge, I was kind of dreading it! But, it turned out much easier and better than I expected!
I’ve done ink Ombre cards before, but this time I used the die from Ornate Borders to give me my one color/tone variation!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Purple Posy cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Ornate Borders floral die was cut from Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather and Purple Posy cardstocks, then adhered to a 4 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock with Monoadhesive Glue.
- The tag from Ornate Frames die was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the greeting from Comfort & Hope stamp set with Gorgeous Grape Ink. A 1/8″ hole was punched on one end.
- The Tricolor Ribbon was wrapped around the Whisper White and the tag added to the knot.
- The Whisper White panel was added to a 4-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock, then added to the front of the card.
That’s it! Really! Nice and easy! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Love is in Air! Not only on February 14th, but really just about any time of the year. One thing we love about the Forever & Always Stamp Set and Always Dies, is that it isn't just for Valentine's Day! If you look closely, it is perfectly suited for any day...birthdays, anniversaries, or weddings! Our next collection featuring the Love You Always Suite has a little of everything! We've made three cards (one a fun fold), and a decorated gift box that has a couple treats and a surprise inside for someone special! See more details HERE!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC