Happy Saturday! This week our CCM Design Team is showing is “Playing with Patterns” for our Saturday Blog Hop! SOOOO many nice designer papers, this should be an easy one!
I used Stampin’ Up!’s Boho Indigo Product Medley Kit, on my card…I love all the pieces and parts to this kit! You get a stamp set, dies, designer paper, gold rimmed labels, ribbon, gems and some die-cut leaves in the package. Makes it REALLY easy to pull together!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Misty Moonlight cardstock.
- A 3 x 4-1/2 piece of floral Boho Indigo Designer Paper was added to the left side and a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of the reverse print side for the right side.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Very Vanilla was added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The vase from Boho Indigo stamp set was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on scrap Very Vanilla and the flowers with Bumblebee Ink. They were cut with the kit Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were cut with the kit Dies from Just Jade cardstock and tucked behind the flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Just Jade In Color Enamel Dots were added to the centers.
- Thank You from Boho Indigo was stamped with Misty Moonlight on one of the gold edged tags in the kit, then added on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
This kit was PERFECT to use on our Playing with Patterns challenge! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Do you love trees? We LOVE trees! We are kicking off the upcoming August-December Catalog (formerly called Holiday Catalog) with the gorgeous Life is Beautiful Stamp Set! It has a wonderful full-branch tree in it! This EXPANDED collection of SIX tutorials has a delightful home décor project that can be changed for each season, and TWO card ideas! These are easy enough to complete in one class, or split them into two classes by doing two seasons and a card each class! You also could include the Life is Beautiful Stamp Set for an awesome product class! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4