Happy Saturday! This week our CCM Design Team is showing is “Playing with Patterns” for our Saturday Blog Hop! SOOOO many nice designer papers, this should be an easy one!
I used Stampin’ Up!’s Boho Indigo Product Medley Kit, on my card…I love all the pieces and parts to this kit! You get a stamp set, dies, designer paper, gold rimmed labels, ribbon, gems and some die-cut leaves in the package. Makes it REALLY easy to pull together!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Misty Moonlight cardstock.
- A 3 x 4-1/2 piece of floral Boho Indigo Designer Paper was added to the left side and a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of the reverse print side for the right side.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Very Vanilla was added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The vase from Boho Indigo stamp set was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on scrap Very Vanilla and the flowers with Bumblebee Ink. They were cut with the kit Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were cut with the kit Dies from Just Jade cardstock and tucked behind the flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Just Jade In Color Enamel Dots were added to the centers.
- Thank You from Boho Indigo was stamped with Misty Moonlight on one of the gold edged tags in the kit, then added on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
This kit was PERFECT to use on our Playing with Patterns challenge! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM