Happy Saturday! This week our CCM Design Team is showing is “Playing with Patterns” for our Saturday Blog Hop! SOOOO many nice designer papers, this should be an easy one!
I used Stampin’ Up!’s Boho Indigo Product Medley Kit, on my card…I love all the pieces and parts to this kit! You get a stamp set, dies, designer paper, gold rimmed labels, ribbon, gems and some die-cut leaves in the package. Makes it REALLY easy to pull together!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Misty Moonlight cardstock.
- A 3 x 4-1/2 piece of floral Boho Indigo Designer Paper was added to the left side and a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of the reverse print side for the right side.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Very Vanilla was added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The vase from Boho Indigo stamp set was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on scrap Very Vanilla and the flowers with Bumblebee Ink. They were cut with the kit Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were cut with the kit Dies from Just Jade cardstock and tucked behind the flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Just Jade In Color Enamel Dots were added to the centers.
- Thank You from Boho Indigo was stamped with Misty Moonlight on one of the gold edged tags in the kit, then added on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
This kit was PERFECT to use on our Playing with Patterns challenge! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV