Happy Saturday! This week our CCM Design Team is showing is “Playing with Patterns” for our Saturday Blog Hop! SOOOO many nice designer papers, this should be an easy one!
I used Stampin’ Up!’s Boho Indigo Product Medley Kit, on my card…I love all the pieces and parts to this kit! You get a stamp set, dies, designer paper, gold rimmed labels, ribbon, gems and some die-cut leaves in the package. Makes it REALLY easy to pull together!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Misty Moonlight cardstock.
- A 3 x 4-1/2 piece of floral Boho Indigo Designer Paper was added to the left side and a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of the reverse print side for the right side.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Very Vanilla was added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The vase from Boho Indigo stamp set was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on scrap Very Vanilla and the flowers with Bumblebee Ink. They were cut with the kit Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were cut with the kit Dies from Just Jade cardstock and tucked behind the flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Just Jade In Color Enamel Dots were added to the centers.
- Thank You from Boho Indigo was stamped with Misty Moonlight on one of the gold edged tags in the kit, then added on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
This kit was PERFECT to use on our Playing with Patterns challenge! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!