It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is “Pocket Cards”…so many different kinds of pocket cards, it will be interesting to see what the Design Team comes up with!
So my pocket card uses the Oh So Succulent Bundle!
Here are the details on this card:
- The base pocket envelope uses the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit (SO glad this is staying) and the Succulent Garden Designer Paper. LOVE this pattern and I’ve been hoarding it. But this will be my mom’s Mother’s Day card, so finally decided to cut into it.
- A 1/2″ coordinating piece of DSP was placed across the front.
- The Succulent was cut from Old Olive cardstock and the tips stamped with White Craft Ink, then sponged with White Craft Ink on the edges. The very tips were also sponged with Rich Razzleberry Ink. The layers are all attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dots, then placed on the front of the bag.
- Inside the bag, a 3-1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White was stamped with the succulent image in Memento Black Ink and Old Olive Ink inside. A strip of coordinating DSP was added to the bottom.
- The Whisper White layer was added to a 3-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece of Calypso Coral cardstock.
- Happy Mother’s Day from Oh So Succulent stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team pocket card creations this week! I can’t wait to see what they chose to do with this blog hop challenge! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about our new JUNE MINI SESSION, then onto Mary Brown or head backwards to Melissa Davies!