It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is “Punch/Framelit Art”…any way to use them other than the original purpose for them! I love this theme and doing Punch Art classes.
I also love the computer mouse card I came up with for this week! I was inspired by an SVG file I saw online and knew that I could recreate it using our Stampin’ Up! punches!
Here are the details on this card:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 piece of A Little Foxy Designer Paper was added to the front.
- The 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was rounded on the corners with the Corner Rounder (retiring!).
- Two strips of Smoky Slate cardstock were hand-cut for the dividers on the computer mouse.
- The ears were the small balloon on the Balloon Builder Punch from Blushing Bride cardstock. The center was colored with the Clear Wink of Stella Brush.
- The eyes were the circle from the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch from Basic Black, then highlighted with White Gel Pen.
- The nose and cheeks were punched from Blushing Bride cardstock with the Confetti Punch.
- Strips of Smoky Slate cardstock were hand-cut for the whiskers.
- The tail of the computer mouse is punched from Smoky Slate with the Confetti Punch.
- The black “wheel” is also punched with the Confetti Punch and placed on the Smoky Slate divider.
- The greeting letters were stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White with the Labeler Alphabet. Each one was hand-cut and then glued on the DSP to make the specialized greeting!
Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team creations this week! I can’t wait to see what they chose to do! Next up is the Create with Connie and Mary website to see more about our April Mini Session that just opened, then continue on to Mary Brown and check out her design or head backwards to Melissa Davies!
Create with Connie and Mary April 2017 Mini Session JUST OPENED! It’s not too late to join!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!