Happy Saturday and Happy 4th of July!
It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week the Design Team is featuring Red/White/Blue or Patriotic Cards. Brenda is from Canada and we didn’t want to exclude her, so since 4th of July is an American holiday…she can just use the color combination! But, I definitely went 4th of July celebration on my card using the new Wreath Builder and Playful Alphabet Dies! My first time using both of them!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, then added to the base.
- The wreath was cut from Whisper White cardstock with the Wreath Builder Dies and adhered to the front.
- Stars were cut from Real Red, Pacific Point and Silver Glimmer Paper with the Stitched Stars Dies, then added to the wreath with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bow was cut from Silver Glimmer Paper with the Wreath Builder Die and added to the wreath.
- USA was cut from Real Red, Pacific Point and Silver Glimmer Paper with the Playful Alphabet Dies, then adhered to Linen Thread stretched across the wreath.
- Celebrate from Many Mates was stamped with Real Red Ink on 3/4 x 1-3/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock, layered on a 1/4 x 2-1/4 piece of Pacific Point cardstock, then popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front.
Love my patriotic wreath! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Do you love trees? We LOVE trees! We are kicking off the upcoming August-December Catalog (formerly called Holiday Catalog) with the gorgeous Life is Beautiful Stamp Set! It has a wonderful full-branch tree in it! This EXPANDED collection of SIX tutorials has a delightful home décor project that can be changed for each season, and TWO card ideas! These are easy enough to complete in one class, or split them into two classes by doing two seasons and a card each class! You also could include the Life is Beautiful Stamp Set for an awesome product class! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4