Happy Saturday and Happy 4th of July!
It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week the Design Team is featuring Red/White/Blue or Patriotic Cards. Brenda is from Canada and we didn’t want to exclude her, so since 4th of July is an American holiday…she can just use the color combination! But, I definitely went 4th of July celebration on my card using the new Wreath Builder and Playful Alphabet Dies! My first time using both of them!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock was embossed with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, then added to the base.
- The wreath was cut from Whisper White cardstock with the Wreath Builder Dies and adhered to the front.
- Stars were cut from Real Red, Pacific Point and Silver Glimmer Paper with the Stitched Stars Dies, then added to the wreath with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bow was cut from Silver Glimmer Paper with the Wreath Builder Die and added to the wreath.
- USA was cut from Real Red, Pacific Point and Silver Glimmer Paper with the Playful Alphabet Dies, then adhered to Linen Thread stretched across the wreath.
- Celebrate from Many Mates was stamped with Real Red Ink on 3/4 x 1-3/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock, layered on a 1/4 x 2-1/4 piece of Pacific Point cardstock, then popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front.
Love my patriotic wreath! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Next up in our Christmas Collections we featured the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper for a warm holiday feel! Our GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION has THREE cards (one a special fold card), and a darling home décor item perfect for a small gift! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: F6P9Q2NK