Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop and we will be inspired by Christmas Carols over the next few weeks! Our first Christmas Carol is “Santa Claus is Coming To Town”. We could use Santa, Elves, Gingerbread, Penguins…any Christmas type character! I decided to use one of the Gingerbread houses that I colored a while ago but hadn’t converted to a card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- Snowflakes from Snowman Season stamp set were stamped with Whisper White Craft Ink and Coastal Cabana Inks in the background of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Whisper White was torn across the top and added to the bottom of the Pool Party.
- I stamped the gingerbread house and two trees from Yummy Christmas stamp set with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, colored them with Stampin’ Blends and cut with the Cuckoo Clock dies.
- Ice Stampin’ Glitter was added with Monoadhesive Glue along the snow banks, the trees, the top of the house and around the doors and windows. LOVE how much this adds to the whimsical feel of the card.
- The greeting from Yummy Christmas was stamped with Memento Black Ink and Real Red Ink in the upper right corner.
I can’t wait to see what the rest of the Design Team did with this fun challenge! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF