Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop and we will be inspired by Christmas Carols over the next few weeks! Our first Christmas Carol is “Santa Claus is Coming To Town”. We could use Santa, Elves, Gingerbread, Penguins…any Christmas type character! I decided to use one of the Gingerbread houses that I colored a while ago but hadn’t converted to a card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- Snowflakes from Snowman Season stamp set were stamped with Whisper White Craft Ink and Coastal Cabana Inks in the background of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party cardstock.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Whisper White was torn across the top and added to the bottom of the Pool Party.
- I stamped the gingerbread house and two trees from Yummy Christmas stamp set with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, colored them with Stampin’ Blends and cut with the Cuckoo Clock dies.
- Ice Stampin’ Glitter was added with Monoadhesive Glue along the snow banks, the trees, the top of the house and around the doors and windows. LOVE how much this adds to the whimsical feel of the card.
- The greeting from Yummy Christmas was stamped with Memento Black Ink and Real Red Ink in the upper right corner.
I can’t wait to see what the rest of the Design Team did with this fun challenge! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV