Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our CCMC theme is “Play It Again, Sam!” This time we are using a repeating greeting to create a background. Hmmm, kind of challenging? But, the Stamparatus makes it easy, right???
I used the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley Kit that I received as a Pillow Gift on the Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip! This kit is AWESOME! It has a stamp set, dies, designer paper, foil card fronts, sticker sheets, gold tinsel trim, and gold faceted stars! Quite a package! (You might remember the Everything is Rosy Product Medley…it is along the same concept!)
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock, a 1 x 3-3/4 piece of Toile Tidings Designer Paper was added to the left side.
- The 1/8″ Real Red Ribbon was wrapped to the back and adhered to hide the seam.
- On the right side, the greeting from Most Wonderful Time was stamped several times using the Stamparatus and Garden Green Ink.
- The tree was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Garden Green, then cut with the Most Wonderful Time Dies. A 1/2 x 1 piece of Early Espresso was added for the trunk. The tree was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The star was cut with the die from Daffodil Delight cardstock and popped up also.
- Several Red Rhinestones were added to the tree and a clear Rhinestone added to the star.
Wondering what the rest of the Design Team did for this challenge? Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR