Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our CCMC theme is “Play It Again, Sam!” This time we are using a repeating greeting to create a background. Hmmm, kind of challenging? But, the Stamparatus makes it easy, right???
I used the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley Kit that I received as a Pillow Gift on the Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip! This kit is AWESOME! It has a stamp set, dies, designer paper, foil card fronts, sticker sheets, gold tinsel trim, and gold faceted stars! Quite a package! (You might remember the Everything is Rosy Product Medley…it is along the same concept!)
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White cardstock, a 1 x 3-3/4 piece of Toile Tidings Designer Paper was added to the left side.
- The 1/8″ Real Red Ribbon was wrapped to the back and adhered to hide the seam.
- On the right side, the greeting from Most Wonderful Time was stamped several times using the Stamparatus and Garden Green Ink.
- The tree was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on Garden Green, then cut with the Most Wonderful Time Dies. A 1/2 x 1 piece of Early Espresso was added for the trunk. The tree was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The star was cut with the die from Daffodil Delight cardstock and popped up also.
- Several Red Rhinestones were added to the tree and a clear Rhinestone added to the star.
Wondering what the rest of the Design Team did for this challenge? Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV