Happy Saturday! Since we are getting close to St. Patrick’s Day, we thought it would be fun to do our theme with “Shades of Green” cards! Stampin’ Up! has SO many wonderful greens…what did I design team use? I pulled out Amazing Life again…I’ve only used the four-leaf clover and Good Luck greeting in this set so far…need to use a few of the other images! lol!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Granny Apple Green cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On a 3-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock, the four-leaf clover image from Amazing Life was stamped with Memento Black Ink randomly multiple times. The clovers were colored with Soft Seafoam, Granny Apple Green, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends (both dark and light). It was adhered to a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Lemon Lime Twist Organdy Ribbon (SAB item) was wrapped around the seam and tied in a bow.
- Good Luck from Amazing Life was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with the Blends in an Ombre effect with darker bottom to lighter top.
- Two Glitter Dots were added next to the greeting.
It took a little while to color all those four-leaf clovers, but I love how it turned out! Now, continue the blog hop to see what our Design Team did with the Shades of Green Challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
We created a new Gifts of Good Taste Collection with SIX packaging ideas along with our favorite (and easy!) holiday cookie and candy recipes! It is so nice to give special hand-made little gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mailperson and UPS drivers! We've used a variety of Holiday Catalog Stamp Set and Dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own...the recipe and package design is what is most important! This Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas using Stampin' Up! products with corresponding recipes you can quickly make up and give away! See more details here!