Happy Saturday! Since we are getting close to St. Patrick’s Day, we thought it would be fun to do our theme with “Shades of Green” cards! Stampin’ Up! has SO many wonderful greens…what did I design team use? I pulled out Amazing Life again…I’ve only used the four-leaf clover and Good Luck greeting in this set so far…need to use a few of the other images! lol!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Granny Apple Green cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On a 3-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock, the four-leaf clover image from Amazing Life was stamped with Memento Black Ink randomly multiple times. The clovers were colored with Soft Seafoam, Granny Apple Green, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends (both dark and light). It was adhered to a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Lemon Lime Twist Organdy Ribbon (SAB item) was wrapped around the seam and tied in a bow.
- Good Luck from Amazing Life was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with the Blends in an Ombre effect with darker bottom to lighter top.
- Two Glitter Dots were added next to the greeting.
It took a little while to color all those four-leaf clovers, but I love how it turned out! Now, continue the blog hop to see what our Design Team did with the Shades of Green Challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR