Happy Saturday! Since we are getting close to St. Patrick’s Day, we thought it would be fun to do our theme with “Shades of Green” cards! Stampin’ Up! has SO many wonderful greens…what did I design team use? I pulled out Amazing Life again…I’ve only used the four-leaf clover and Good Luck greeting in this set so far…need to use a few of the other images! lol!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Granny Apple Green cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On a 3-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock, the four-leaf clover image from Amazing Life was stamped with Memento Black Ink randomly multiple times. The clovers were colored with Soft Seafoam, Granny Apple Green, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends (both dark and light). It was adhered to a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Lemon Lime Twist Organdy Ribbon (SAB item) was wrapped around the seam and tied in a bow.
- Good Luck from Amazing Life was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with the Blends in an Ombre effect with darker bottom to lighter top.
- Two Glitter Dots were added next to the greeting.
It took a little while to color all those four-leaf clovers, but I love how it turned out! Now, continue the blog hop to see what our Design Team did with the Shades of Green Challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH