Happy Saturday! Since we are getting close to St. Patrick’s Day, we thought it would be fun to do our theme with “Shades of Green” cards! Stampin’ Up! has SO many wonderful greens…what did I design team use? I pulled out Amazing Life again…I’ve only used the four-leaf clover and Good Luck greeting in this set so far…need to use a few of the other images! lol!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Granny Apple Green cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On a 3-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock, the four-leaf clover image from Amazing Life was stamped with Memento Black Ink randomly multiple times. The clovers were colored with Soft Seafoam, Granny Apple Green, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends (both dark and light). It was adhered to a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Lemon Lime Twist Organdy Ribbon (SAB item) was wrapped around the seam and tied in a bow.
- Good Luck from Amazing Life was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with the Blends in an Ombre effect with darker bottom to lighter top.
- Two Glitter Dots were added next to the greeting.
It took a little while to color all those four-leaf clovers, but I love how it turned out! Now, continue the blog hop to see what our Design Team did with the Shades of Green Challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!