Happy Saturday! Since we are getting close to St. Patrick’s Day, we thought it would be fun to do our theme with “Shades of Green” cards! Stampin’ Up! has SO many wonderful greens…what did I design team use? I pulled out Amazing Life again…I’ve only used the four-leaf clover and Good Luck greeting in this set so far…need to use a few of the other images! lol!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Granny Apple Green cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On a 3-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock, the four-leaf clover image from Amazing Life was stamped with Memento Black Ink randomly multiple times. The clovers were colored with Soft Seafoam, Granny Apple Green, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends (both dark and light). It was adhered to a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- Lemon Lime Twist Organdy Ribbon (SAB item) was wrapped around the seam and tied in a bow.
- Good Luck from Amazing Life was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with the Blends in an Ombre effect with darker bottom to lighter top.
- Two Glitter Dots were added next to the greeting.
It took a little while to color all those four-leaf clovers, but I love how it turned out! Now, continue the blog hop to see what our Design Team did with the Shades of Green Challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
You'll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don't forget our set of tutorials featuring Stampin' Up!'s Tea Together! We've combined this stamp set with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You'll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!