Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Last week we made “cute” Halloween cards, this week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is “Spooky Halloween Cards!” I knew I wanted to use my “Wicked” dies…and spiders are really spooky, right?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- A 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Basic Black is added as a layer.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of spider web Monster Bash Designer Paper is added on top…I’ve been hoarding that pattern…love it!
- Wicked was cut from both Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black cardstock, then adhered together with a “shadow” effect, then added to the front of the card.
- Good time from Wonderfully Wicked stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink was stamped on 1/2 x 2-1/4 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock. It was cut on an angle on the right side and added to the card base.
- I mixed Clear Embossing Powder with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter and then covered the Basic Black spiders cut with the Wicked Dies. Heat set.
- The Pumpkin Pie spider was cut with the Wicked Die, then a black Monster Bash Enamel Dot added to the center.
- All the spiders were popped up with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals (don’t you LOVE them???)
OK…that’s my card! Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see what they did for their Spooky Halloween Card! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV