Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Last week we made “cute” Halloween cards, this week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is “Spooky Halloween Cards!” I knew I wanted to use my “Wicked” dies…and spiders are really spooky, right?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- A 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Basic Black is added as a layer.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of spider web Monster Bash Designer Paper is added on top…I’ve been hoarding that pattern…love it!
- Wicked was cut from both Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black cardstock, then adhered together with a “shadow” effect, then added to the front of the card.
- Good time from Wonderfully Wicked stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink was stamped on 1/2 x 2-1/4 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock. It was cut on an angle on the right side and added to the card base.
- I mixed Clear Embossing Powder with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter and then covered the Basic Black spiders cut with the Wicked Dies. Heat set.
- The Pumpkin Pie spider was cut with the Wicked Die, then a black Monster Bash Enamel Dot added to the center.
- All the spiders were popped up with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals (don’t you LOVE them???)
OK…that’s my card! Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see what they did for their Spooky Halloween Card! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: GGTN3BGC
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!