Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Last week we made “cute” Halloween cards, this week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is “Spooky Halloween Cards!” I knew I wanted to use my “Wicked” dies…and spiders are really spooky, right?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- A 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Basic Black is added as a layer.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of spider web Monster Bash Designer Paper is added on top…I’ve been hoarding that pattern…love it!
- Wicked was cut from both Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black cardstock, then adhered together with a “shadow” effect, then added to the front of the card.
- Good time from Wonderfully Wicked stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink was stamped on 1/2 x 2-1/4 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock. It was cut on an angle on the right side and added to the card base.
- I mixed Clear Embossing Powder with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter and then covered the Basic Black spiders cut with the Wicked Dies. Heat set.
- The Pumpkin Pie spider was cut with the Wicked Die, then a black Monster Bash Enamel Dot added to the center.
- All the spiders were popped up with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals (don’t you LOVE them???)
OK…that’s my card! Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see what they did for their Spooky Halloween Card! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF