Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Last week we made “cute” Halloween cards, this week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is “Spooky Halloween Cards!” I knew I wanted to use my “Wicked” dies…and spiders are really spooky, right?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- A 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Basic Black is added as a layer.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of spider web Monster Bash Designer Paper is added on top…I’ve been hoarding that pattern…love it!
- Wicked was cut from both Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black cardstock, then adhered together with a “shadow” effect, then added to the front of the card.
- Good time from Wonderfully Wicked stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink was stamped on 1/2 x 2-1/4 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock. It was cut on an angle on the right side and added to the card base.
- I mixed Clear Embossing Powder with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter and then covered the Basic Black spiders cut with the Wicked Dies. Heat set.
- The Pumpkin Pie spider was cut with the Wicked Die, then a black Monster Bash Enamel Dot added to the center.
- All the spiders were popped up with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals (don’t you LOVE them???)
OK…that’s my card! Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see what they did for their Spooky Halloween Card! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR