Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Last week we made “cute” Halloween cards, this week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is “Spooky Halloween Cards!” I knew I wanted to use my “Wicked” dies…and spiders are really spooky, right?
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- A 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Basic Black is added as a layer.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of spider web Monster Bash Designer Paper is added on top…I’ve been hoarding that pattern…love it!
- Wicked was cut from both Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black cardstock, then adhered together with a “shadow” effect, then added to the front of the card.
- Good time from Wonderfully Wicked stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink was stamped on 1/2 x 2-1/4 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock. It was cut on an angle on the right side and added to the card base.
- I mixed Clear Embossing Powder with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter and then covered the Basic Black spiders cut with the Wicked Dies. Heat set.
- The Pumpkin Pie spider was cut with the Wicked Die, then a black Monster Bash Enamel Dot added to the center.
- All the spiders were popped up with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals (don’t you LOVE them???)
OK…that’s my card! Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see what they did for their Spooky Halloween Card! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH