This week’s blog hop theme is Textures and Ribbon! We can use embossing folders, embossing paste, sponging or anything that provides texture on your project! I’ve used a variety of different techniques on my card to give it some depth….collage work, embossing, dimension, and linen thread!
QUIET MEADOW BUNDLE
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Succulent cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Soft Succulent In Color 6×6 DSP was added to the right side.
- The 3 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the Quiet Meadow floral image with Memento Black Ink and colored with Soft Succulent and Polished Pink Stampin’ Blends.
- The dotted background and word cluster were stamped with Crumb Cake Ink in the background.
- The stamped piece was embossed with the Bark Embossing Folder.
- One edge was torn and the edges all sponged with Crumb Cake Ink, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Love was stamped with Soft Succulent Ink on scrap Basic White, then cut with the tag Meadow Die and sponged around the edges with Crumb Cake Ink.
- A Linen Thread bow was tied thru the tag hole and then added to the front of the stem.
- A trio of Elegant Gems were added in the background.
I think this card has a LOT of texture, don’t you? OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!