This week’s blog hop theme is Textures and Ribbon! We can use embossing folders, embossing paste, sponging or anything that provides texture on your project! I’ve used a variety of different techniques on my card to give it some depth….collage work, embossing, dimension, and linen thread!
QUIET MEADOW BUNDLE
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Succulent cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Soft Succulent In Color 6×6 DSP was added to the right side.
- The 3 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the Quiet Meadow floral image with Memento Black Ink and colored with Soft Succulent and Polished Pink Stampin’ Blends.
- The dotted background and word cluster were stamped with Crumb Cake Ink in the background.
- The stamped piece was embossed with the Bark Embossing Folder.
- One edge was torn and the edges all sponged with Crumb Cake Ink, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Love was stamped with Soft Succulent Ink on scrap Basic White, then cut with the tag Meadow Die and sponged around the edges with Crumb Cake Ink.
- A Linen Thread bow was tied thru the tag hole and then added to the front of the stem.
- A trio of Elegant Gems were added in the background.
I think this card has a LOT of texture, don’t you? OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!