This week’s blog hop theme is Textures and Ribbon! We can use embossing folders, embossing paste, sponging or anything that provides texture on your project! I’ve used a variety of different techniques on my card to give it some depth….collage work, embossing, dimension, and linen thread!
QUIET MEADOW BUNDLE
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Succulent cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Soft Succulent In Color 6×6 DSP was added to the right side.
- The 3 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the Quiet Meadow floral image with Memento Black Ink and colored with Soft Succulent and Polished Pink Stampin’ Blends.
- The dotted background and word cluster were stamped with Crumb Cake Ink in the background.
- The stamped piece was embossed with the Bark Embossing Folder.
- One edge was torn and the edges all sponged with Crumb Cake Ink, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Love was stamped with Soft Succulent Ink on scrap Basic White, then cut with the tag Meadow Die and sponged around the edges with Crumb Cake Ink.
- A Linen Thread bow was tied thru the tag hole and then added to the front of the stem.
- A trio of Elegant Gems were added in the background.
I think this card has a LOT of texture, don’t you? OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6