Happy Saturday! This week our CCM Design Team is “Thinking of Fall” for our Saturday Blog Hop! It is hard to believe that it will soon to September! We’ve had a nice HOT summer this year…I love it! But soon in Ohio, we’ll be seeing the colorful leaves dress up the trees! It is so pretty to see red, yellow, orange and green out my back door! I used a new bundle, Autumn Goodness, for my fall card today!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 7, scored at 3-1/2 and folded to form a SHORT card.
- The Gilded Autumn Designer Paper is cut 3-1/4 x 5-1/4.
- Two 6″ lengths of Embroidered Ribbon and Copper Metallic Ribbon were layered on top of each other, wrapped around the DSP and adhered in back, then the DSP added to the front of the base card.
- The largest Scallop Layering Circle was cut from Early Espresso, and the large Layering Circle that fits inside was cut from Whisper White cardstock. A little Light Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends was colored along the bottom of the circle for the “shadow”.
- The haystack and pumpkin patch were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Mango Melody Combo, Pumpkin Pie Combo, Real Red Combo, and Granny Apple Green Combo Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The circle was placed hanging off the top with Stampin’ Dimensionals. (TIP: make sure that is doesn’t go over 4-1/4″ so that it still fits in your envelope).
- The greeting was stamped on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Whisper White with Memento Black Ink, cut the flag end, and tucked under the pumpkins.
- A trio of gold Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background.
Sometimes, I just love spending a little more time and doing some coloring. This is a perfect set for coloring! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV