Happy Saturday! This week our CCM Design Team is “Thinking of Fall” for our Saturday Blog Hop! It is hard to believe that it will soon to September! We’ve had a nice HOT summer this year…I love it! But soon in Ohio, we’ll be seeing the colorful leaves dress up the trees! It is so pretty to see red, yellow, orange and green out my back door! I used a new bundle, Autumn Goodness, for my fall card today!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 7, scored at 3-1/2 and folded to form a SHORT card.
- The Gilded Autumn Designer Paper is cut 3-1/4 x 5-1/4.
- Two 6″ lengths of Embroidered Ribbon and Copper Metallic Ribbon were layered on top of each other, wrapped around the DSP and adhered in back, then the DSP added to the front of the base card.
- The largest Scallop Layering Circle was cut from Early Espresso, and the large Layering Circle that fits inside was cut from Whisper White cardstock. A little Light Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends was colored along the bottom of the circle for the “shadow”.
- The haystack and pumpkin patch were stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Mango Melody Combo, Pumpkin Pie Combo, Real Red Combo, and Granny Apple Green Combo Stampin’ Blends. They were cut with the Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The circle was placed hanging off the top with Stampin’ Dimensionals. (TIP: make sure that is doesn’t go over 4-1/4″ so that it still fits in your envelope).
- The greeting was stamped on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Whisper White with Memento Black Ink, cut the flag end, and tucked under the pumpkins.
- A trio of gold Holiday Rhinestones were added in the background.
Sometimes, I just love spending a little more time and doing some coloring. This is a perfect set for coloring! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: FFQJYT32
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!