It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is featuring “Tri-fold Cards” this week. I know I like to mix up the folds on my cards and tri-folds are one of my favorites!
Here are the details on this card:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, scored at 2-1/2 and 7-1/2.
- The top flap is embossed with the new Oh My Stars Embossing Folder. I also rounded the corners with the old Corner Rounder (what is everyone doing now that it is retired????)
- A 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Fresh Florals Designer Paper decorates the bottom flap.
- A 1/4 x 4-1/4 strip of Berry Burst cardstock accents the top flap.
- The Happy Birthday Floral label from Label Me Pretty stamp set is stamped with Memento Black Ink and then colored with Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist and Powder Pink Markers. It is punched with the new Pretty Label Punch. The bottom of the label is secured to the bottom flap with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Inside the tri-fold card is a 4 x 5 piece of Whisper White cardstock. A 1/2 x 4 strip of Fresh Florals DSP is across the bottom portion.
- You’re The Best from Label Me Pretty is stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The star flower from Blossom Builder was punched twice from Berry Blast cardstock, adhered together, then a Glitter Enamel Dot placed in the center!
Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team and their tri-fold cards this week! I can’t wait to see what they chose to do with this blog hop challenge! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about our new JUNE MINI SESSION, then onto Mary Brown or head backwards to Melissa Davies!