Happy Saturday! On our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we designed Cards with Unique Folds! I always think that cards with unique folds are so special and are a little surprise in an envelope! Even better when one contains a gift card holder like this one! I knew I wanted it to be a birthday card…we have several coming up this month!
The card makes an easel to stand up easily and the Broadway Bound Designer Paper is so bright and cheerful!
- Cut Lemon Lime Twist to 4-1/4 x 11, score at 2-3/4 and 5-1/2 and fold to form base card.
- Cut another Lemon Lime Twist cardstock to 3-1/2 x 9, score at 4-1/2 and fold. Adhere to inside top panel of larger Lemon Lime Twist card base.
- Cut TWO 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 panes of Whisper White cardstock.
- On first WW panel, stamp greeting at the top towards right side.
- Adhere one of TWO 1 x 3-1/4 pieces of Broadway Bound striped DSP across front.
- Stamp the birthday hat with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, color with Granny Apple Green, Lovely Lipstick and Smoky Slate Blends. Hand-cut and adhere on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Melon Mambo Glitter Enamel Dot to hat.
- On smaller panel of base card, add 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Broadway Bound party hats DSP.
- Stamp For Your Birthday on scrap Gray Granite cardstock, punch with 1-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch and layer on 1-1/2 Circle Punch of Lovely Lipstick cardstock. Add a Stampin’ Dimensional at the bottom on the back, then add to smaller panel at the bottom.
- Cut row of birthday presents from 2-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock. Adhere inside base card.
- Punch 1-1/2 circle HALF from top of 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Broadway Bound party hats DSP. Adhere to inside top panel on three sides, leaving top open for gift card.
- On second WW panel, stamp greeting from Birthday Cheer with Memento Black Ink towards top. Add second 1 x 3-1/4 Broadway Bound striped DSP. Adhere panel to bottom of shorter panel inside.
- Stamp Birthday Cheer present with Memento Black Ink on scrap WW, hand-cut and adhere to panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add green Glitter Enamel Dot to bow.
Isn’t that a FUN unique fold card? I love it and will be making up a BUNCH of these for birthdays this year! I’m excited to see what the rest of the Design Team did this week! OK, next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF