Happy Saturday! On our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we designed Cards with Unique Folds! I always think that cards with unique folds are so special and are a little surprise in an envelope! Even better when one contains a gift card holder like this one! I knew I wanted it to be a birthday card…we have several coming up this month!
The card makes an easel to stand up easily and the Broadway Bound Designer Paper is so bright and cheerful!
- Cut Lemon Lime Twist to 4-1/4 x 11, score at 2-3/4 and 5-1/2 and fold to form base card.
- Cut another Lemon Lime Twist cardstock to 3-1/2 x 9, score at 4-1/2 and fold. Adhere to inside top panel of larger Lemon Lime Twist card base.
- Cut TWO 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 panes of Whisper White cardstock.
- On first WW panel, stamp greeting at the top towards right side.
- Adhere one of TWO 1 x 3-1/4 pieces of Broadway Bound striped DSP across front.
- Stamp the birthday hat with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, color with Granny Apple Green, Lovely Lipstick and Smoky Slate Blends. Hand-cut and adhere on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Melon Mambo Glitter Enamel Dot to hat.
- On smaller panel of base card, add 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Broadway Bound party hats DSP.
- Stamp For Your Birthday on scrap Gray Granite cardstock, punch with 1-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch and layer on 1-1/2 Circle Punch of Lovely Lipstick cardstock. Add a Stampin’ Dimensional at the bottom on the back, then add to smaller panel at the bottom.
- Cut row of birthday presents from 2-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock. Adhere inside base card.
- Punch 1-1/2 circle HALF from top of 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Broadway Bound party hats DSP. Adhere to inside top panel on three sides, leaving top open for gift card.
- On second WW panel, stamp greeting from Birthday Cheer with Memento Black Ink towards top. Add second 1 x 3-1/4 Broadway Bound striped DSP. Adhere panel to bottom of shorter panel inside.
- Stamp Birthday Cheer present with Memento Black Ink on scrap WW, hand-cut and adhere to panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add green Glitter Enamel Dot to bow.
Isn’t that a FUN unique fold card? I love it and will be making up a BUNCH of these for birthdays this year! I’m excited to see what the rest of the Design Team did this week! OK, next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27