Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop and we have been inspired by Christmas Carols over the past few weeks! Our fourth Christmas Carol theme is “Walking in a Winter Wonderland”…cards that have a winter theme. I love this song!
One thing I love seeing in the winter are cardinals. We have a lot of them in the woods behind our house. Love the pop of red against the white snow! I always feel it is my grandmother visiting! And, since I’ve sent out my Christmas Cards already, I made this one a winter birthday card. There’s a sneak peek of a new Occasions stamp set that I’m SUPER excited about…do you see it? I also went out of the norm and made a square card!
- The base is 4-1/2 x 9 Seaside Spray cardstock, scored at 4-1/2 and folded to form a square card.
- A 1-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of the polka dot print from Come to Gather Designer Paper was added vertically along the left side, then a 2-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of the woodgrain print from Come to Gather Designer Paper was added horizontally.
- The tree from Snow Front was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the largest Stitched Shape Oval.
- Two cardinals from Snow Front were stamped with Real Red on scrap Whisper White cardstock, hand-cut and added to the tree.
- The ground was stamped with Seaside Spray Ink and the snowman with Smoky Slate Ink. The oval was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Birthday from Label Me Bold (new Occasions stamp set) was stamped with Real Red on Whisper White, then hand-cut and added to the front with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
I must admit…I think this turned out to be a VERY pretty card! Next up on our “Walking in a Winter Wonderland” blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6