Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop and we have been inspired by Christmas Carols over the past few weeks! Our fourth Christmas Carol theme is “Walking in a Winter Wonderland”…cards that have a winter theme. I love this song!
One thing I love seeing in the winter are cardinals. We have a lot of them in the woods behind our house. Love the pop of red against the white snow! I always feel it is my grandmother visiting! And, since I’ve sent out my Christmas Cards already, I made this one a winter birthday card. There’s a sneak peek of a new Occasions stamp set that I’m SUPER excited about…do you see it? I also went out of the norm and made a square card!
- The base is 4-1/2 x 9 Seaside Spray cardstock, scored at 4-1/2 and folded to form a square card.
- A 1-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of the polka dot print from Come to Gather Designer Paper was added vertically along the left side, then a 2-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of the woodgrain print from Come to Gather Designer Paper was added horizontally.
- The tree from Snow Front was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the largest Stitched Shape Oval.
- Two cardinals from Snow Front were stamped with Real Red on scrap Whisper White cardstock, hand-cut and added to the tree.
- The ground was stamped with Seaside Spray Ink and the snowman with Smoky Slate Ink. The oval was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Birthday from Label Me Bold (new Occasions stamp set) was stamped with Real Red on Whisper White, then hand-cut and added to the front with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
I must admit…I think this turned out to be a VERY pretty card! Next up on our “Walking in a Winter Wonderland” blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
The new Under My Umbrella Stamp Set and Punch Bundle in the Occasions Catalog is just perfect for LOTS of occasions...birthday, get well, encouragement, and showers, of course! AND...the upcoming Pleased As Punch Designer Paper in the Coordination Product Release is a perfect match! This Collection has THREE cards (one a easy fun fold!) and two versions of a 3D favor with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Under My Umbrella Bundle that we know you will love! See all the details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s Peaceful Poppies Suite is SO striking with gorgeous flowers and coordinating bright designer paper and accessories. We've designed an EXCLUSIVE Collection featuring BOTH Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundles...AND also included a couple with "outside the box" colors! This Collection has FOUR cards and TWO small favors with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS. See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: 93UAHGEP
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!