Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop them is “Welcome Fall”! Another great opportunity to use the fall sets in the Annual and Aug-Dec Mini Catalogs!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cajun Craze cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Gilded Autumn DSP was added to the left side of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock, then added to the base card.
- The FALL letters were cut with the Playful Alphabet Dies, then added with Monoadhesive Glue next to the DSP.
- The stitched leaves were cut from Early Espresso and Cajun Craze cardstock and two from the Gilded Autumn DSP with the Stitched Leaves Dies, then randomly adhered down the right side using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Love of Leaves was stamped with Early Espresso Ink in the center.
- Some Champagne Rhinestones were added to the leaves and the Linen Thread was tied in a bow around one of the stems.
Very simple card with little stamping…the Stitched Leaves Dies do all the work! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Our first Christmas collection for the season is the beautiful POINSETTIA PETALS SUITE of products in a variety of colors! Our POINSETTIA PETALS COLLECTION has FOUR cards and two small 3D projects, perfect for the upcoming Christmas holiday, for a total of SIX brand new tutorials! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: XZVN372F