Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop them is “Welcome Fall”! Another great opportunity to use the fall sets in the Annual and Aug-Dec Mini Catalogs!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cajun Craze cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Gilded Autumn DSP was added to the left side of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock, then added to the base card.
- The FALL letters were cut with the Playful Alphabet Dies, then added with Monoadhesive Glue next to the DSP.
- The stitched leaves were cut from Early Espresso and Cajun Craze cardstock and two from the Gilded Autumn DSP with the Stitched Leaves Dies, then randomly adhered down the right side using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Love of Leaves was stamped with Early Espresso Ink in the center.
- Some Champagne Rhinestones were added to the leaves and the Linen Thread was tied in a bow around one of the stems.
Very simple card with little stamping…the Stitched Leaves Dies do all the work! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We've also paired the Bundle with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!