Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop them is “Welcome Fall”! Another great opportunity to use the fall sets in the Annual and Aug-Dec Mini Catalogs!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cajun Craze cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Gilded Autumn DSP was added to the left side of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock, then added to the base card.
- The FALL letters were cut with the Playful Alphabet Dies, then added with Monoadhesive Glue next to the DSP.
- The stitched leaves were cut from Early Espresso and Cajun Craze cardstock and two from the Gilded Autumn DSP with the Stitched Leaves Dies, then randomly adhered down the right side using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Love of Leaves was stamped with Early Espresso Ink in the center.
- Some Champagne Rhinestones were added to the leaves and the Linen Thread was tied in a bow around one of the stems.
Very simple card with little stamping…the Stitched Leaves Dies do all the work! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Love is in Air! Not only on February 14th, but really just about any time of the year. One thing we love about the Forever & Always Stamp Set and Always Dies, is that it isn't just for Valentine's Day! If you look closely, it is perfectly suited for any day...birthdays, anniversaries, or weddings! Our next collection featuring the Love You Always Suite has a little of everything! We've made three cards (one a fun fold), and a decorated gift box that has a couple treats and a surprise inside for someone special! See more details HERE!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC