Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Whimsical Christmas”! Of course…one of the “funnest” whimsical stamp sets in the August-December Mini Catalog is Warm & Toasty! I love this polar bear!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the greeting in the lower right corner with Misty Moonlight Ink.
- The 3 x 4 piece of snowflake print in Trimming the Town Designer Paper was adhered along the left side.
- A 3/4 x 4 piece of red swirl print in Trimming the Town Designer Paper was adhered across the front.
- The polar bear was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Misty Moonlight, Real Red, Light Seaside Spray and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends, then hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two red All The Trimmings embellishments were added to the bottom left.
Isn’t that cute? Did I mention that I LOVE this bear? He is so fun and easy to color! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27