Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Whimsical Christmas”! Of course…one of the “funnest” whimsical stamp sets in the August-December Mini Catalog is Warm & Toasty! I love this polar bear!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the greeting in the lower right corner with Misty Moonlight Ink.
- The 3 x 4 piece of snowflake print in Trimming the Town Designer Paper was adhered along the left side.
- A 3/4 x 4 piece of red swirl print in Trimming the Town Designer Paper was adhered across the front.
- The polar bear was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Misty Moonlight, Real Red, Light Seaside Spray and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends, then hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two red All The Trimmings embellishments were added to the bottom left.
Isn’t that cute? Did I mention that I LOVE this bear? He is so fun and easy to color! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!