Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Whimsical Christmas”! Of course…one of the “funnest” whimsical stamp sets in the August-December Mini Catalog is Warm & Toasty! I love this polar bear!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the greeting in the lower right corner with Misty Moonlight Ink.
- The 3 x 4 piece of snowflake print in Trimming the Town Designer Paper was adhered along the left side.
- A 3/4 x 4 piece of red swirl print in Trimming the Town Designer Paper was adhered across the front.
- The polar bear was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Misty Moonlight, Real Red, Light Seaside Spray and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends, then hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two red All The Trimmings embellishments were added to the bottom left.
Isn’t that cute? Did I mention that I LOVE this bear? He is so fun and easy to color! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV