Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Whimsical Christmas”! Of course…one of the “funnest” whimsical stamp sets in the August-December Mini Catalog is Warm & Toasty! I love this polar bear!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the greeting in the lower right corner with Misty Moonlight Ink.
- The 3 x 4 piece of snowflake print in Trimming the Town Designer Paper was adhered along the left side.
- A 3/4 x 4 piece of red swirl print in Trimming the Town Designer Paper was adhered across the front.
- The polar bear was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Misty Moonlight, Real Red, Light Seaside Spray and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends, then hand-cut and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two red All The Trimmings embellishments were added to the bottom left.
Isn’t that cute? Did I mention that I LOVE this bear? He is so fun and easy to color! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!