This week on Create with Connie and Mary our theme is Winter Flowers. I immediately thought of poinsettias, so pulled out my Peaceful Poinsettia stamp set and framelits to use!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The top of the 4 x 5-1/4 Mossy Meadow layer is cut with one of the Detailed Poinsettias Thinlits. At the bottom is a 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Festive Farmhouse Designer Paper (don’t you LOVE that shiplap pattern???) An extra 1/2 x 4 strip of the coordinating Cherry Cobbler check pattern is added across the seam.
- Christmas Wishes was stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink on Whisper White and cut with the oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Poinsettia cluster was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and then colored with the Cherry Cobbler Blends and the Mossy Meadow Marker. I cut the leaves away from the flower so I could arrange them a little differently. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Gold Metallic Pearls were added to the center of the Poinsettia and randomly scattered in the background.
OK…what did the Design Team do with the Winter Flower blog hop challenge? Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF