This week on Create with Connie and Mary our theme is Winter Flowers. I immediately thought of poinsettias, so pulled out my Peaceful Poinsettia stamp set and framelits to use!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The top of the 4 x 5-1/4 Mossy Meadow layer is cut with one of the Detailed Poinsettias Thinlits. At the bottom is a 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Festive Farmhouse Designer Paper (don’t you LOVE that shiplap pattern???) An extra 1/2 x 4 strip of the coordinating Cherry Cobbler check pattern is added across the seam.
- Christmas Wishes was stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink on Whisper White and cut with the oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Poinsettia cluster was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and then colored with the Cherry Cobbler Blends and the Mossy Meadow Marker. I cut the leaves away from the flower so I could arrange them a little differently. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Gold Metallic Pearls were added to the center of the Poinsettia and randomly scattered in the background.
OK…what did the Design Team do with the Winter Flower blog hop challenge? Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27