This week on Create with Connie and Mary our theme is Winter Flowers. I immediately thought of poinsettias, so pulled out my Peaceful Poinsettia stamp set and framelits to use!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The top of the 4 x 5-1/4 Mossy Meadow layer is cut with one of the Detailed Poinsettias Thinlits. At the bottom is a 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Festive Farmhouse Designer Paper (don’t you LOVE that shiplap pattern???) An extra 1/2 x 4 strip of the coordinating Cherry Cobbler check pattern is added across the seam.
- Christmas Wishes was stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink on Whisper White and cut with the oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Poinsettia cluster was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and then colored with the Cherry Cobbler Blends and the Mossy Meadow Marker. I cut the leaves away from the flower so I could arrange them a little differently. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Gold Metallic Pearls were added to the center of the Poinsettia and randomly scattered in the background.
OK…what did the Design Team do with the Winter Flower blog hop challenge? Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
We are SO excited that we just had to publish a special release with a NEW collection of tutorials for the Painted Seasons Bundle right away! We have coordinated our tutorials with the Well Said Bundle, but any greetings could be used. There are tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a home décor 3D project. See the details HERE!
Don't you just LOVE the bright and cheery colors and fun images in Stampin' Up!'s How Sweet It Is Suite of products? Our Sweetest Thing Collection uses the entire suite! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a FUN 3D project, that will just BRIGHTEN your day! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See all the details HERE!