SNOWMAN PUNCH ART
This week on Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop our theme is Winter – snowman, snowflakes or winter sports! While I love the Spirited Snowman stamp set and it would have been perfect to use, I also love to do punch art…so I created my snowman punch art!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Joyous Noel (unfortunately has sold out) in the snowflake pattern was added on top of the base card.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was torn across the top and added to the bottom in two layers.
- The snowman was punch from Whisper White cardstock with the 1-1/4, 1-1/2, and 2″ Circle Punches. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The hat is a 1-1/4 square from Basic Black cardstock that has been angled along the sides, and the brim is the Classic Label trimmed down. A 1/8 strip of Copper Foil Paper was added for the trim.
- The scarf is a piece of Copper Trim tucked under the circles with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The arms are the Sprig Punch punched from Early Espresso cardstock.
- The nose is a sliver of Pumpkin Pie cardstock. The eyes and buttons are 1/4″ punched circles from Basic Black and the mouth was drawn with a marker.
- I used the Pool Party Blends along the edges of the snowbanks and the snowman body, along with some Wink of Stella.
- Let it Snow from Alpine Adventures was stamped with Cherry Cobbler on Crumb Cake and then punched with the Christmas Traditions Punch (ON SALE RIGHT NOW AT 40% off!!!)
OK…what did the Design Team do with the Winter blog hop challenge? Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Next up in our Christmas Collections we featured the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper for a warm holiday feel! Our GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION has THREE cards (one a special fold card), and a darling home décor item perfect for a small gift! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We've combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: F6P9Q2NK