SNOWMAN PUNCH ART
This week on Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop our theme is Winter – snowman, snowflakes or winter sports! While I love the Spirited Snowman stamp set and it would have been perfect to use, I also love to do punch art…so I created my snowman punch art!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Joyous Noel (unfortunately has sold out) in the snowflake pattern was added on top of the base card.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was torn across the top and added to the bottom in two layers.
- The snowman was punch from Whisper White cardstock with the 1-1/4, 1-1/2, and 2″ Circle Punches. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The hat is a 1-1/4 square from Basic Black cardstock that has been angled along the sides, and the brim is the Classic Label trimmed down. A 1/8 strip of Copper Foil Paper was added for the trim.
- The scarf is a piece of Copper Trim tucked under the circles with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The arms are the Sprig Punch punched from Early Espresso cardstock.
- The nose is a sliver of Pumpkin Pie cardstock. The eyes and buttons are 1/4″ punched circles from Basic Black and the mouth was drawn with a marker.
- I used the Pool Party Blends along the edges of the snowbanks and the snowman body, along with some Wink of Stella.
- Let it Snow from Alpine Adventures was stamped with Cherry Cobbler on Crumb Cake and then punched with the Christmas Traditions Punch (ON SALE RIGHT NOW AT 40% off!!!)
OK…what did the Design Team do with the Winter blog hop challenge? Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6