Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is “World Card Making Day!” We asked our Design Team to use Nature’s Beauty stamp set if they have it. When purchasing this stamp set, Stampin’ Up! donates $3 of each set sold to the Mental Health Association in our area! A great fundraiser for a great cause! And…if you are planning a class with this set and need some inspiration, Create with Connie and Mary has a fantastic tutorial Collection featuring Nature’s Beauty! You can check out the details HERE.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Garden Green cardstock was added on top.
- A 2-3/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Toile Tidings Designer Paper (NOT just for Christmas!) was added to the left side. This botanical nature print makes great masculine cards!
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Early Espresso cardstock was wrapped with Linen Thread, then tied with a bow and added across the front.
- The deer from Nature’s Beauty was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Very Vanilla and cut with the Nested Stitched Label Die. It was colored with Light & Dark Crumb Cake Blends. The ground was watercolored with Garden Green Ink. (Wish we had the Blends in EVERY color…wouldn’t that be cool!) The grass was stamped full strength with Garden Green Ink. It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting is from Gather Together stamp set and stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock, then cut with the smaller Nested Stitched Label Die, and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see what they did for World Card Making Day! Hope you can get to your creative space and stamp today! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Use HOST CODE: VB9JV42Q
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!