Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is “World Card Making Day!” We asked our Design Team to use Nature’s Beauty stamp set if they have it. When purchasing this stamp set, Stampin’ Up! donates $3 of each set sold to the Mental Health Association in our area! A great fundraiser for a great cause! And…if you are planning a class with this set and need some inspiration, Create with Connie and Mary has a fantastic tutorial Collection featuring Nature’s Beauty! You can check out the details HERE.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Garden Green cardstock was added on top.
- A 2-3/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Toile Tidings Designer Paper (NOT just for Christmas!) was added to the left side. This botanical nature print makes great masculine cards!
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Early Espresso cardstock was wrapped with Linen Thread, then tied with a bow and added across the front.
- The deer from Nature’s Beauty was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Very Vanilla and cut with the Nested Stitched Label Die. It was colored with Light & Dark Crumb Cake Blends. The ground was watercolored with Garden Green Ink. (Wish we had the Blends in EVERY color…wouldn’t that be cool!) The grass was stamped full strength with Garden Green Ink. It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting is from Gather Together stamp set and stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock, then cut with the smaller Nested Stitched Label Die, and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see what they did for World Card Making Day! Hope you can get to your creative space and stamp today! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Our next Collection of tutorials features the GORGEOUS Christmas Gleaming Bundle! The Brightly Gleaming Suite of products are striking with their copper accents and the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder goes with everything! We've used the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack for our tutorial Collection of three cards (one a special fun fold) and a extremely useful 3D project that would be fun as it's own class! See more details HERE!