Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is “World Card Making Day!” We asked our Design Team to use Nature’s Beauty stamp set if they have it. When purchasing this stamp set, Stampin’ Up! donates $3 of each set sold to the Mental Health Association in our area! A great fundraiser for a great cause! And…if you are planning a class with this set and need some inspiration, Create with Connie and Mary has a fantastic tutorial Collection featuring Nature’s Beauty! You can check out the details HERE.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded to form base card.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Garden Green cardstock was added on top.
- A 2-3/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Toile Tidings Designer Paper (NOT just for Christmas!) was added to the left side. This botanical nature print makes great masculine cards!
- A 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Early Espresso cardstock was wrapped with Linen Thread, then tied with a bow and added across the front.
- The deer from Nature’s Beauty was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Very Vanilla and cut with the Nested Stitched Label Die. It was colored with Light & Dark Crumb Cake Blends. The ground was watercolored with Garden Green Ink. (Wish we had the Blends in EVERY color…wouldn’t that be cool!) The grass was stamped full strength with Garden Green Ink. It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting is from Gather Together stamp set and stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock, then cut with the smaller Nested Stitched Label Die, and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see what they did for World Card Making Day! Hope you can get to your creative space and stamp today! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!