Yeah! I had time to play along with the sketch challenge on SCS today! It is a fun one, too! Here's the sketch:
I converted the sketch from a square into a more usual regular sized card. I grabbed one of my newest sets, Full of Blessings from the Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog. I love to color when I have time! My Orchard Harvest class this Friday is also getting a sneak peek of one of the cards they will be doing! (Well, I might change it up slightly! lol!) Hope they like it!
- The base of the card is More Mustard and I layered on Early Espresso.
- I added strips of Orchard Harvest Designer Paper.
- I cut the Window Frame Collection framelit from Very Vanilla and stamped the image from Stampin' Up!'s Full of Blessings in Black Stazon.
- I watercolored with my AquaPainter and Stampin' Write Markers.
- It is layered on a square of More Mustard and I pierced the corners with the Festive Piercing Pack.
- I wrapped Linen Thread around and tied a bow…then added the greeting and extra DSP flags at the bottom!
Do you like? This card uses one of the stamp sets we are featuring this week on Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition 2012!
We are just starting Week 2 of Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition 2012 and featuring the FALL theme this week! But…only our subscribers can see them! So, it's not to late to join! You'll be the first to see new projects posted with step-by-step PHOTO tutorials AND still have access to all the past projects we did in Week 1! Our projects stay up over a year after the edition ends, so you can access them 24/7! For $29.95 US…that is less that $1 each for 30 projects!