Every year my packages get wrapped with snowman paper and I make snowman tags. This year I’m STILL wrapping gifts, but I do have my tags made and waiting to be tied on! I hope to get the wrapping all done today, my pile is getting smaller! The last gift needed should arrive from UPS today!
The tag base is Whisper White cut with the retired Two Tags Die. I liked that I could cut a bunch of them at once and it has a little decorative stitching going around the edge!
Here are the details:
- The hat is a 1-1/4 x 1-3/4 rectangle of Basic Black cardstock, then I added a 1/2 x 2 piece for the brim.
- The hatband is a 1/4 x 1-3/4 piece of Red Glimmer Paper with a Frosted Sequins Snowflake glued on.
- The eyes are 3/8″ Circles of Basic Black, dotted with the White Gel Pen for highlights.
- The nose is the tip of the Tree Punch from Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- The mouth is stamped with the retired Cold Play snowman mouth stamp with Tuxedo Black Ink.
- To/From is stamped with Garden Green from the Cheerful Tags Stamp Set.
- I punched a 1/4″ Circle at the top for the ribbon to slide thru and attach to the package.
Here’s a photo of them all ready to go!
And wrapped on the package:
I think they turned out SUPER cute!!!
Don’t forget! Create with Connie and Mary is getting ready to launch our Valentine Special MINI Collection 2015 immediately after Christmas on December 26th! That is so we give our demo subscribers plenty of time to set up their classes, but you don’t need to be a demo to join us! Sign up TODAY at Create with Connie and Mary so you don’t miss out!
This MINI collection will be slightly different…only FOUR projects…and only $5.95 US!!!
- A mini session featuring the You Plus Me and Hey, Valentine suite of stamps and accessories!
- FOUR step-by-step pictorial project tutorials…two card set tutorials and two 3D projects!
- NEW! Kits of supplies for each project will be available for subscribers to purchase!
- Featuring the Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack on all our projects!
- ONE tutorial revealed EACH day on Dec 26, 27, 28 and 29.
- Exclusive to subscribers, these projects will not be shown ANYWHERE else!
- Demos & Customers welcome!
Join today over on Create with Connie and Mary!