Another grandson’s 5th birthday party was decked out in a Sonic the Hedgehog theme! These kids are certainly making it challenging to create their cards! Here’s the Sonic the Hedgehog card I came up with for his party.
Not much stamping on here…but I did use all Stampin’ Up! colors!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red was embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder.
- The head of Sonic was cut from a template I made and layered with Stampin’ Dimensionals to give it depth. The head is cut from Night of Navy, the mouth and ears from So Saffron, the eyes from Granny Apple Green and Basic Black, the mask from Basic White.
- Some highlights were made with a White Chalk Pen. The mouth was hand-drawn with a Black Marker.
- The greeting from A Grand Kid stamp set was stamped with Night of Navy Ink and punched with the smaller oval on the Double Oval Punch.
Isn’t that fun? He loved it!! I had fun making it, too!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!
We are making the season wintry and festive with our new MERRY SNOWFLAKES COLLECTION! The Merry Snowflakes stamp set has beautiful snowflakes and greetings for the front and inside, plus the Stitched Snowflake Dies are full of embossing and stitching details! This Merry Snowflakes Collection is combined with the Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper to make your season sparkle! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a useful holiday project tutorial you can easily adapt for other occasions! See more details here!