Another grandson’s 5th birthday party was decked out in a Sonic the Hedgehog theme! These kids are certainly making it challenging to create their cards! Here’s the Sonic the Hedgehog card I came up with for his party.
Not much stamping on here…but I did use all Stampin’ Up! colors!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Balmy Blue cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red was embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder.
- The head of Sonic was cut from a template I made and layered with Stampin’ Dimensionals to give it depth. The head is cut from Night of Navy, the mouth and ears from So Saffron, the eyes from Granny Apple Green and Basic Black, the mask from Basic White.
- Some highlights were made with a White Chalk Pen. The mouth was hand-drawn with a Black Marker.
- The greeting from A Grand Kid stamp set was stamped with Night of Navy Ink and punched with the smaller oval on the Double Oval Punch.
Isn’t that fun? He loved it!! I had fun making it, too!
Celebrate life's big and small moments by creating meaningful cards, notes and more with the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and coordinating Sending Dies. Mix and match blossoms, buds, stems, and leaves for new patterns that can be as simple or complex as you like. The all-occasions greetings will bring a smile to anyone's face and fit perfectly in the Sending label dies. Our Sending Smiles Collection of tutorials has FOUR card designs and TWO fun little gifts for a total of SIX project tutorials! We've paired the Sending Smiles Stamp Set and Sending Dies with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!
If you need a card and want to make it fun, choose the playful images and cheerful greetings in the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set! The solid images make quick work of stamping and punching in a variety of colors! This Collection of tutorials has three card designs (one a fun fold) and a cute little decorative gift. We've paired the Sweet Songbirds Stamp Set and Songbird Builder Punch with the new 2022-24 In Colors Designer Paper in this Collection for some bright, colorful fun! See more details HERE!