SOUNDS OF THE SEASON
I had a little host rewards to spend, so I picked up the Sounds of the Season Dies and just had to use them on my card today!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder, then added to the front.
- The trio of bells from Sounds of the Season Dies were cut from Rococo Rose cardstock and added to the front in a cluster.
- The larger branches were cut four times from Crumb Cake cardstock and added to the top of the bells with Mini Glue Dots.
- Some Metallic Mesh was tied in a bow and added to the top of the bells with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A couple snowflakes cut from Whisper White cardstock with the So Many Snowflakes Dies were added to the background.
- Rhinestone Jewels were added in the center of the snowflakes.
- Be Merry from Banner Year stamp set was stamped with Rococo Rose Ink on 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, then cut the end at an angle and tucked it under the bells.
This is really a pretty card with all the sparkle and white background!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!