SOUNDS OF THE SEASON
I had a little host rewards to spend, so I picked up the Sounds of the Season Dies and just had to use them on my card today!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder, then added to the front.
- The trio of bells from Sounds of the Season Dies were cut from Rococo Rose cardstock and added to the front in a cluster.
- The larger branches were cut four times from Crumb Cake cardstock and added to the top of the bells with Mini Glue Dots.
- Some Metallic Mesh was tied in a bow and added to the top of the bells with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A couple snowflakes cut from Whisper White cardstock with the So Many Snowflakes Dies were added to the background.
- Rhinestone Jewels were added in the center of the snowflakes.
- Be Merry from Banner Year stamp set was stamped with Rococo Rose Ink on 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, then cut the end at an angle and tucked it under the bells.
This is really a pretty card with all the sparkle and white background!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s IN SYMMETRY PUNCH BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog has a sweet retro feel with several flower shapes, stems and greetings that you can mix and match to create even more fun and flirty flowers. Add in the fun matching designer paper and you have a winner! We've used the IN SYMMETRY STAMP SET and SYMMETRICAL STEMS BORDER PUNCH with the coordinating SWEET SYMMETRY DESIGNER PAPER in this cards-only Collection! You'll get SIX unique card tutorials featuring these fun products! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6