SOUNDS OF THE SEASON
I had a little host rewards to spend, so I picked up the Sounds of the Season Dies and just had to use them on my card today!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder, then added to the front.
- The trio of bells from Sounds of the Season Dies were cut from Rococo Rose cardstock and added to the front in a cluster.
- The larger branches were cut four times from Crumb Cake cardstock and added to the top of the bells with Mini Glue Dots.
- Some Metallic Mesh was tied in a bow and added to the top of the bells with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A couple snowflakes cut from Whisper White cardstock with the So Many Snowflakes Dies were added to the background.
- Rhinestone Jewels were added in the center of the snowflakes.
- Be Merry from Banner Year stamp set was stamped with Rococo Rose Ink on 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, then cut the end at an angle and tucked it under the bells.
This is really a pretty card with all the sparkle and white background!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!