Oh, I’m having fun with the Spooky Cat punch! It’s not just for Halloween! But, here’s my first Halloween card of the season using it!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Basic Black cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Gray cardstock, stamped in the bottom left corner with the image in Spooky Cat several times with Basic Gray Ink.
- The fence from Garden Girl is stamped with Basic Gray Ink on Crumb Cake and hand-cut out and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Cat is punched from Basic Black cardstock and added above the fence.
- The 2-1/4 moon was punched from So Saffron and sponged with So Saffron Ink. The little stars are from Wood Words and stamped with Basic Gray Ink on the moon. It is placed behind the cat on the front.
- Happy Halloween from Spooky Cat was stamped with Basic Gray Ink.
- The Black Striped ribbon from the Holiday Catalog is cut and the edges trimmed off. It is stapled to the front with a length of Black Mini Sequins.
What do you think? Love using a combination of Annual Catalog and the new Holiday catalog products! What some more ideas?
The brand new AUGUST Mini Session is COMING SOON! We are featuring products from the NEW Annual Catalog! Check out the FREE 3D Bonus project, too!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us – Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
- Coffee Cafe Bundle
- Ribbon of Courage Bundle
- Feathery Friends Stamp Set
- You Move Me Bundle
- Pieces & Patterns Stamp Set
CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY
AUGUST 2017 ONLY
3D BONUS 2017 PROJECT: Purchase BOTH August and September 2017 Mini Sessions and get a 3D BONUS 2017 TUTORIAL featuring Carols of Christmas designed by Mary Brown immediately upon purchase!
You’ll have the tutorial NOW to use before the new session begins!