I had several new team members join this month, so this is the card I made for them using the stamp set, Stamping Your Way to the Top, that is available as a supply item for demos while supplies last! I love the colors…purples and greens together! And, the Country Floral Embossing Folder will be back in the upcoming Annual Catalog! Woohoo!!!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gorgeous Grape cardstock is embossed with the Country Floral Embossing Folder.
- The Stitched Labels Framelit was cut from Whisper White cardstock, then stamped with the “Welcome to the Team” greeting in the Stamping Your Way to the Top stamp set with Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The butterflies from were cut from Lemon Lime Twist and Highland Heather cardstock using the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits, then cut apart and put together and added to the Label with Mini Glue Dots.
- Rhinestone Jewels were added to the bodies for a little bling!
Did you see the news? Create with Connie and Mary are having a SPECIAL Buy One, Get One FREE on our tutorial collections! See the details below!
This EXPANDED Ride With Me Collection is FULL of ideas using the Ride with Me stamp set and Truck Ride Dies and they are SOOOOO cute! In our Ride with Me Collection, you'll get EIGHT step-by-step tutorials...THREE unique card ideas, ONE home décor item (with three different looks!) and FOUR different truck favor ideas...one actually expands the size of the truck! See the details HERE!