I had several new team members join this month, so this is the card I made for them using the stamp set, Stamping Your Way to the Top, that is available as a supply item for demos while supplies last! I love the colors…purples and greens together! And, the Country Floral Embossing Folder will be back in the upcoming Annual Catalog! Woohoo!!!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gorgeous Grape cardstock is embossed with the Country Floral Embossing Folder.
- The Stitched Labels Framelit was cut from Whisper White cardstock, then stamped with the “Welcome to the Team” greeting in the Stamping Your Way to the Top stamp set with Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The butterflies from were cut from Lemon Lime Twist and Highland Heather cardstock using the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits, then cut apart and put together and added to the Label with Mini Glue Dots.
- Rhinestone Jewels were added to the bodies for a little bling!
Did you see the news? Create with Connie and Mary are having a SPECIAL Buy One, Get One FREE on our tutorial collections! See the details below!
Stampin' Up! has released a special "Christmastime is Here" Product Suite! It is available for demos to order in October, and customers can begin ordering on November 1st! So, we have put together a BRAND NEW Collection using the Christmas Roses Stamp set and Roses Dies featuring tutorials for FOUR cards and TWO 3D projects that you will LOVE creating in your classes, or for friends and family! The gold metallic tones in the designer paper and Glitter Enamel Dots are beautiful! Get ready for the holidays early! See more details HERE!
BONUS! We have put together a BRAND NEW Collection using the EVERYTHING IS ROSY PRODUCT MEDLEY (on sale in the Clearance Rack while supplies last!) featuring tutorials for four cards and two 3D favors...suitable for gift giving or upcoming craft shows! With all the PINK, this would be a great class for Breast Cancer Awareness this month! See the details HERE!