I had several new team members join this month, so this is the card I made for them using the stamp set, Stamping Your Way to the Top, that is available as a supply item for demos while supplies last! I love the colors…purples and greens together! And, the Country Floral Embossing Folder will be back in the upcoming Annual Catalog! Woohoo!!!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gorgeous Grape cardstock is embossed with the Country Floral Embossing Folder.
- The Stitched Labels Framelit was cut from Whisper White cardstock, then stamped with the “Welcome to the Team” greeting in the Stamping Your Way to the Top stamp set with Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The butterflies from were cut from Lemon Lime Twist and Highland Heather cardstock using the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits, then cut apart and put together and added to the Label with Mini Glue Dots.
- Rhinestone Jewels were added to the bodies for a little bling!
Did you see the news? Create with Connie and Mary are having a SPECIAL Buy One, Get One FREE on our tutorial collections! See the details below!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27