I had several new team members join this month, so this is the card I made for them using the stamp set, Stamping Your Way to the Top, that is available as a supply item for demos while supplies last! I love the colors…purples and greens together! And, the Country Floral Embossing Folder will be back in the upcoming Annual Catalog! Woohoo!!!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gorgeous Grape cardstock is embossed with the Country Floral Embossing Folder.
- The Stitched Labels Framelit was cut from Whisper White cardstock, then stamped with the “Welcome to the Team” greeting in the Stamping Your Way to the Top stamp set with Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The butterflies from were cut from Lemon Lime Twist and Highland Heather cardstock using the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits, then cut apart and put together and added to the Label with Mini Glue Dots.
- Rhinestone Jewels were added to the bodies for a little bling!
Did you see the news? Create with Connie and Mary are having a SPECIAL Buy One, Get One FREE on our tutorial collections! See the details below!
Is there anyone who doesn't like furry friends? We've combined Nine Lives and Happy Tails Stamp Sets to bring you our Pawprints Collection of tutorials! We've also used the Regals 6x6 Designer Paper Stack for a bright and cheerful look. You get SIX card tutorials using these two stamp sets for only $10 US! HINT: If you only have one of the sets, you can use the images interchangeably! See the details here!