I had several new team members join this month, so this is the card I made for them using the stamp set, Stamping Your Way to the Top, that is available as a supply item for demos while supplies last! I love the colors…purples and greens together! And, the Country Floral Embossing Folder will be back in the upcoming Annual Catalog! Woohoo!!!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Gorgeous Grape cardstock is embossed with the Country Floral Embossing Folder.
- The Stitched Labels Framelit was cut from Whisper White cardstock, then stamped with the “Welcome to the Team” greeting in the Stamping Your Way to the Top stamp set with Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The butterflies from were cut from Lemon Lime Twist and Highland Heather cardstock using the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits, then cut apart and put together and added to the Label with Mini Glue Dots.
- Rhinestone Jewels were added to the bodies for a little bling!
Did you see the news? Create with Connie and Mary are having a SPECIAL Buy One, Get One FREE on our tutorial collections! See the details below!
We created a new Gifts of Good Taste Collection with SIX packaging ideas along with our favorite (and easy!) holiday cookie and candy recipes! It is so nice to give special hand-made little gifts to co-workers, neighbors, your mailperson and UPS drivers! We've used a variety of Holiday Catalog Stamp Set and Dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own...the recipe and package design is what is most important! This Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas using Stampin' Up! products with corresponding recipes you can quickly make up and give away! See more details here!