I recently held a FREE class for those that purchased the Stitched Shapes Framelits! This was one of the cards we made so they could learn how to extend the square into a rectangle shape! What you really can’t see is the wonderful SPARKLE of the Real Red Glitter Embossing Powder on the greeting!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of This Christmas Specialty Designer Paper in the stripe pattern.
- Across the front is a 1-1/2 x 4 strip of coordinating This Christmas Specialty DSP in the print pattern.
- The square Stitched Shape Framelit was extended into a Rectangle Shape with Very Vanilla cardstock. The greeting from Suite Seasons was stamped with Versamark and then covered with Real Red Glitter Embossing Powder. You do need to heat this type of embossing powder a little longer to really “set” it.
- The Very Vanilla rectangle was layered on Garden Green cardstock and placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The holly leaves were punched with the Holly Berry Builder Punch from the green checked print in This Christmas DSP, the berries were punched from Red Glimmer Paper. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I think that stitching really adds a lot to the greeting panel, don’t you?
OK…we have a SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT over on Create with Connie and Mary today! Want to win a FREE subscription to our December Mini Session? We are featuring NEW products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs! Check out the details over there! Already subscribed? We’ll apply your win to our January Mini Session!