Last week I did this Oval Framelit cut out of the Apothecary Accent and used the Oh Hello stamp set (SEE IT HERE!!!) I changed it up a little and used Summer Silhouettes for this one!
Here are the details:
- The base is Primrose Petals 4 1/4 x 11, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Old Olive Polka Dot Parade Designer Paper on top.
- I cut the Apothecary Accent Framelit from Primrose Petals and used the piercing tool around the edges with the template. It was popped up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I added a smaller oval inside cut from Whisper White, stamped the leaves and stem with Old Olive ink, and the flowers with Primrose Petals, then added it to the center with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- There are small pearls at the base of the stem and in the small flowers.
- I stamped Thinking of You from Sweet Essentials in Old Olive and folded the edges in a banner, cut with flag ends.
Totally different look than the last one I did, isn't it? Wait until you see the one I did for the Fiji Incentive Trip swap! Coming soon! lol!
Don't forget…last chance to order retiring stamps is June 3…and retiring accessories are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!