This week's SUO Challenge has the theme of Welcome Baby! Seems like we are in that circle of life where our friends are having grandchildren and I've been sending out a lot of them! I bought the stamp set, Zoo Babies, exactly for that reason!
Love the colors in the I Am Me Designer Paper, so picked out the colors to use on my zoo animals!
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Smoky Slate cardstock, folded in half. I used the Alphabet Press folder to emboss the front.
- I cut a 2 1/4 x 4 1/4 piece of I Am Me Designer Paper, then added the Adorning Accent Edgelits scallop borders cut from Crushed Curry cardstock.
- I cut a Window Frame (3rd from smallest) of Pool Party, then cut off the circle sides for a different look and to make it narrower. It was attached with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- The giraffe was stamped with Crushed Curry ink and stamped on Whisper White, then cut out. I used Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate and Really Red makers to color the Toucan Bird image, then stamped on Whisper White and cut out. Both of them were placed with Stampin' Dimensionals on front.
- I stamped "A gift for baby" from Zoo Babies with Smoky Slate ink on Whisper White strip, then cut flag ends.
So cute…I love those zoo baby animals in this set! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team did this week over on SUO Challenges…some fantastic ideas for you!