It’s a new challenge over on SUO Challenges! Topic this week is Something Delicious! What a FUN theme! But, when I went looking for food type stamps that weren’t retired or out-of-stock, it was a little more challenging than I originally thought! I ended up pulling out a stamp set that I haven’t used much, Cycle Celebrations. In fact, only the bicycle had even been put together! So…I grabbed the soda bottle and got it ready to go!
Here are the details…it went together very quickly!
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Real Red, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- On top of that I added a 2 x 4 piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock, first wrapping the Gold Sequin Trim around to the back and securing.
- The soda bottle was stamped with Chocolate Chip ink on Whisper White. I used a blender pen to remove the Chocolate Chip ink from the heart and filled it with Real Red Marker. Then I added Real Red to the straw.
- I cut the image out with the Oval Framelits and placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I added more sequins to the front (fizzy bubbles???)
- Finally, I tied the Early Espresso Bakers Twine into a bow on the Designer Button and added it to the front with Mini Glue Dots.
I think it turned out really cute! Make sure to check out the rest of the SUO Design Team to see what they did with the Simply Delicious Challenge this week. Then grab your stamps and play along!