This time of year we seem to especially think of our blessings and are thankful for them! Our theme this week over on SUO Challenges are projects or cards that say Thank You!
I must admit, Wonderland wasn’t a stamp set that I thought I needed and wasn’t on my list. However, I’ve seen some great cards done with it for Christmas! But, I think it is so versatile…so I pulled it out for my Thank You card and used regular, non-Christmasy colors!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mossy Meadow, folded in half.
- On the 3-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Whisper White, the tree in Wonderland was stamped several times across with Mossy Meadow Ink. The trunks were colored in with Chocolate Chip Marker.
- It is layered on a 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of Delightful Dijon carsdtock.
- The leaf is cut with the Leaflet Framelits from Delightful Dijon cardstock and sponged around the edges with Delightful Dijon Ink.
- The Thanks greeting from Watercolor Wishes was stamped with Early Espresso on Whisper White, then punched with the Extra Large Oval, then adhered to the center of the Maple Leaf with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The leaf is placed on the front with more Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A bow was made with some Gold Cording and adhered to the leaf stem with a Mini Glue Dot.
Very simple and easy to mass produce! Now, check out the rest of the Design Team over on SUO Challenges to see what they’ve done as a thank you project!