The challenge this time on SUO Challenges is a “Delight in Nature” theme! Of course, I immediately think of flowers and my Bunch of Flowers stamp set was already sitting on my desk…so great time to use it, right? And, I have a slight obsession with the Night of Navy, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight combination lately…so why stop? lol!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Daffodil Delight, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, adhere a 2 x 5 piece of Floral Boutique Designer Paper, cut with a flag end at the bottom.
- From the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set, stamp the large solid flower image six times with Daffodil Delight on Whisper White, then the two-step inside image with Crushed Curry. Repeat with the smaller flower five times. Punch all the pieces with the Blossom Builder Punch. Adhere together. TIP: I use a circle to help me adhere the individual blossoms.
- Stamp the center with Pumpkin Pie on Whisper White and punch out. Add a Perfect White Accent to the center, then adhere to the flower and to the card.
- Stamp the inside leaves with Pear Pizzazz Ink on Garden Green cardstock, then the filler leaves with Garden Green and the outline with Garden Green Ink. Cut out by hand and tuck under the flower.
- Stamp the greeting from Bunch of Blossoms with Night of Navy Ink.
OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team did over on SUO Challenges, then grab your stamps and play along!