The new challenge over on SUO Challenges is Delightful Dies. Well, there are SO many great new Dies in the annual catalog that it is very hard to just choose one! I went with my newest favorite, Birds & Blooms! The Framelits have two birds that frame the stamped image, but they also have three dies that are silhouette shaped! Love them! I chose some soft neutral colors for my card!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Sky, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake is embossed with the Seaside Folder going horizontally.
- The 3-1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White is stamped in the upper left and lower right corners with the crosshatch image from Best Birds stamp set and Soft Sky Ink. The speckle stamp from Gorgeous Grunge is stamped in the same corners with Early Espresso Ink.
- The Whisper White layer is layered on a 3-1/2 x 4 piece of Early Espresso cardstock
- A strip of Burlap Ribbon is stapled to the front for the “branch” the bird rests on. Then the layered attached to the base card.
- The silhouette bird is cut with the Framelit from Early Espresso cardstock and attached to the front.
- Some gold sequins are adhered randomly on the front.
- The greeting from Best Birds is stamped with Early Espresso ink in the upper left corner.
OK…go check out what the rest of the Design Team did over on SUO Challenges! Some fabulous cards!