Time for another Stampin’ Up! Only Challenge! This week we are using our favorite new designer paper or colored cardstock! I just HAD to use this print in the Fruit Stand Designer Paper package…I almost hated to cut into it, but I love the bright cheerful colors in it! And now I HAVE to buy the coordinating stamp set because I love the DSP so much!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crushed Curry, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 2 x 5-1/4 strip of the Fruit Stand DSP was added to the top. Tucked under the top is the border cut from Basic Black cardstock with the Flourish Thinlets.
- The flower from Flourishing Phrases is stamped with Crushed Curry on scrap Whisper White and hand cut out.
- The center lacy piece is cut with the Flourish Thinlet and added to the center of the larger flower with a Stampin’ Dimensional. In the center of that is the In Color Enamel Shape in Peekaboo Peach.
- The leaves were stamped with Garden Green and cut by hand, then tucked under the flower.
- Thank You greeting from Flourishing Phrases is stamped with Memento Black Ink.
OK…check out the rest of the design team over on SUO Challenges to see what their favorite new DSP or cardstock color is! Thanks for stopping by!