Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone!!! What a special day celebrated with LOVE! But no, I didn’t go with a Valentine’s Day card today. The SUO Challenge for this week is FUN with Sale-A-Bration items! I used one of my favorite stamp sets, Avant Garden, for my Design Team card this week, but used it in a little different way! I was inspired by a card I saw from Amanda Bates.
Here are the details for my card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of By the Shore Designer Paper has some Cucumber Crush Striped Ribbon wrapped across the front and secured in the back.
- The 3-3/4 x 4-3/4 Garden Green cardstock layer is tucked under the ribbon on the front.
- On the 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 Very Vanilla, stamp the stems and ground (leaf) with Chocolate Chip ink. Stamp the palm tree leaves with the floral image in Garden Green Ink on top of the stems.
- Stamp the sand with the speckle image and Crumb Cake ink several times across the bottom.
- Sponge Soft Sky ink around the three sides and over and around the palm trees for the sky/water.
- The greeting from Avant Garden is stamped with Chocolate Chip ink.
That’s it for my card. Check out what the rest of the SUO Design Team did over on SUO Challenges with this Sale-A-Bration Fun challenge this time, then grab your stamps and play along!