Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, some Pool Party Ink was watercolored along the bottom, then some sprinkles from Swirly Bird stamp set with Pool Party Ink was added on top.
- A 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Pick a Pattern Designer Paper was added along the left side of the Whisper White.
- The drink glass and umbrella from Mixed Drinks Stamp Set were stamped with Memento Black Ink on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock, then the inside colored with Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Daffodil Delight Markers. It was hand-cut and added to the front of the card.
- The greeting from Mixed Drinks was stamped with Memento Black Ink on front.
- The sun from Swirly Bird was stamped several times in the corner with Crushed Curry Ink.
- A couple Glitter Dots were added to the front for a little sparkle.
I love how this card turned out! What can you do with the Summer Fun theme this week? Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team for SUO Challenges did this week with this theme! I’m sure they will have some great ideas!