Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pacific Point cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is place on top.
- Across the right side is a 2 x 4-3/4 strip of the polka dot pattern in Birthday Memories DSP.
- A 1 x 3 piece of Real Red is cut to a flag end.
- Under that is a 1/4 x 4 strip of the stripe pattern in Birthday Memories DSP.
- The little flag carrying fox was cut from the DSP, then stamped with the Big on Birthdays “It’s Your Day” greeting…I slightly curved it so it fit on the flag. The image is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
SUPER simple, but lots of fun! Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team for SUO Challenges did this week with this theme! I’m sure they will have some great ideas!