- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Calypso Coral cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- On the 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Whisper White, the flourish from Flourishing Phrases was stamped with Memento Black Ink. It was colored with the Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- The greeting also from Flourishing Phrases and stamped in Memento Black Ink, too.
- A bow was tied from Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine and added to the stem with a Mini Glue Dot.
VERY simple, but the alcohol blending really makes the flourish pop! Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team for SUO Challenges did this week with this theme! I’m sure they will have some great ideas!