- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was stamped randomly with the snowflakes in Snowflake Sentiments with Versarmark Ink. Then Lemon Lime Twist and Bermuda Bay Inks were sponged on top. You can see the faint snowflakes in the background under the ink!
- The snowflakes were stamped on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Stitched Shapes circles in different sizes.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the Oval Stitched Shape. They were all placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flourishes and small snowflake were cut from Silver Glimmer Paper with the Swirly Snowflake Thinlit Dies and tucked under the circles and by the oval.
- Some Rhinestone Jewels were added to the centers of the snowflakes.
How’s that for a very non-traditional holiday card? Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team for SUO Challenges did this week with this theme! I’m sure they will have some great ideas!