- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock was stamped across the middle with the reindeer in Seasonal Chums with Crumb Cake ink.
- Two 3/4 x 5-1/4 strips of Merry Little Christmas DSP was adhered along the top and bottom of the Crumb Cake layer.
- The reindeer was stamped on Whisper White with Memento Black Ink, the colored with Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Bronze Stampin’ Blends Markers. It was cut with the Stitched Shapes Circle and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Merry Christmas from Seasonal Chums was stamped with Memento Back on Cherry Cobbler and cut with the smallest Stitched Shapes Circles and added next to the reindeer circle.
So super sweet, don’t you think? That reindeer is just adorable…I even may like it better than the snowman in that set! lol! Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team for SUO Challenges did this week with this theme! I’m sure they will have some great ideas!